Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone remember me?

Holy shit dude your back!!! You used to post some crazy shit man.... Rememebr meeting me at Twilo for S&D a long time ago.. we were laughing about that thread where you posted that ridiculous shit..

Good to see your back, let the games begin

hahaha

nah I didnt see him...weird cause I was with James and Gaby, Porter etc.. and they didnt mention a word about him being in town

I guess he was at Cielo.... just took the bus down there, hes fuckin nuts.

I'm might be down on the 4th of june, hes playing w/ Eli somewhere?

Holy shit dude your back!!! You used to post some crazy shit man.... Rememebr meeting me at Twilo for S&D a long time ago.. we were laughing about that thread where you posted that ridiculous shit..

Good to see your back, let the games begin

Xlr8ted.. holy shit.. excuse my ignorance or lack of good memory.. ... I ofcourse rmemeber Aztec,,... but i forgot your name, hmm.. did u have a different handle name on CP b4?.. i'm sure if i saw u in person..i'd remember you.. but like i said,

PLEASE excuse my inablity to remember..

But hey let me know where when everyone is meeting up or goin' to ...i'd love to see you agaion, and all the peeps fromt he blast of the past...

I remember you but I might be getting your face confused with another "Gambit"

Hey buddy... how's it goin'.. yeah i def remember you..it's me art.. FLIP/Irish guy.. LOL.. we did some dinner meet up .. with hmm... black girl.. really cool down to earth.. darn it. i can't rmember her name... Italian girl and ah whole bunch of other people, and Mario..

and you always wore that Transformer shirt, and spoke of your theory 'bout how if you took away gender, their will then only be the 'aggressor' n the 'passive' and no female/male.

Hm.. yup i remember..

well yeah it's nice to see people still go on this message board.. this is def the best Message board EVER!!!

Hey buddy... how's it goin'.. yeah i def remember you..it's me art.. FLIP/Irish guy.. LOL.. we did some dinner meet up .. with hmm... black girl.. really cool down to earth.. darn it. i can't rmember her name... Italian girl and ah whole bunch of other people, and Mario..

and you always wore that Transformer shirt, and spoke of your theory 'bout how if you took away gender, their will then only be the 'aggressor' n the 'passive' and no female/male.

Hm.. yup i remember..

well yeah it's nice to see people still go on this message board.. this is def the best Message board EVER!!!

dude, your one of the few peeps I still care to remember and wonder how your doin. :)

As for CP, it *WAS the best!

why dont u introduce urself to all the newbies who didnt have the pleasure of your crazy threads back in the day, such as myself. welcome back by the way

AgentPlaya1 My apologies..

I am Gambitx73... I feel quite corny introducing myself as "Gambit" but hey, it's what i used., i really didn't think i'd be posting to this thread much when i created my handle name...

Well to make the long story even longer, i mean shorter like my little eggroll, I'm just a regular guy who has a love for music, great atmosphere, and blessed to have been around when Twilo was kickin' it, and of course, back even further, when .. OH damnit i can't remember..what was Exit before Exit.. Grrr.. and of course Lime Light when it was at it's prime.. in the late 90's..

oh gosh, i'm givin' away my age..LOL..

but yeah tomake the long story short, i'm justa clown that wants to give shout out to CP.com b/c it's a great 'hub' if you will that allows the likes of us that have great appreciation and need to be w/ cool people and be around the latest, and greatest DJ's and venues....

I"m just a personality, or rather clown that likes to clown around and make sure people are having a good time all the time.. and i like to spot out shy girls and introduce them to cool guys i just met, or my friends...

I'm kinda like the ice breaker, lots of my friends or sometimes just a group of people that I would have just met, might be shy and checkin' out girls, i'd be like... intro ducing them to them...

"gambit" to make the first move or take first action..i guess it fits for my personality, b/c it's always me that introduces himself first,... Hmm..

yup.. that 'bout wraps it all up...

very cool, thanx for introducing urself. And dont worry bout your handle, I like it. Makes me think of XMen, the dude with the playing cards. Peace

Yup... the Cajun Theif of X-Men was one of the main reason,.... as well as the fact 'gambit' is a term used in chess, my favorite passion next to dancing.

I am having insomnia,.. Grrrr