Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. & NU SOCIETY BRINGS u "THE PARTY" SATS @ XS IN SSH.... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

ELITE ENT. JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLO. NU SOCIETY VICTOR SOTO. JERRY X. MATT MANGO. ESTEBAN. ROB OHARA. BOBBY NITTO

ARE VERY EXCITED TO BRING TO U AN ALL NU ALTERNATIVE TO SATURDAY NIGHTS IN SEASIDE HIEGHTS

WE INVTE U TO THE GRAND OPENING OF

"THE PARTY"

@

CLUB XS

MUSIC PROVIDED BY KLUTCH & UNIQUE

NU SOCIETY / ABYSS & DEKO

ELITE ENT. IS VERY EXCITED & PASSIONATE ABOUT COMING TOGETHER W/ NU SOCIETY & THE OWNERS OF DEKO. AS YOU ALL KNOW, ELITE HAS BEEN TRYING TO LOCK DOWN THIS VENUE FOR A LONG TIME, AND ARE TRULY GRATEFUL IT IS FINALLY COMPLETLED

THIS WILL BE AN UPSCALE PARTY (no shirts off....ect) WHERE U CAN BRING YOUR GIRL / GUY & HAVE A GREAT TIME IN A RELAXED UPSCALE ATMOSPHERE. WE WILL BE CHANGING THE LAYOUT OF THE UPSTAIRS TO BE MORE OF A CHAMPAGNE LOUNGE (couches, pit areas, ect)

more info as I get it. I could'nt wait to post what I have so far. Thanx to everyone for considering ELITE for this party. We promise to make it happen.

FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS, PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ TEMPTSTEK@HOTMAIL.COM

(guess i gotta change that to XSTEK@HOTMAIL lol)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELITE ENT. JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLO. NU SOCIETY VICTOR SOTO. JERRY X. MATT MANGO. ESTEBAN. ROB OHARA. BOBBY NITTO

ARE VERY EXCITED TO BRING TO U AN ALL NU ALTERNATIVE TO SATURDAY NIGHTS IN SEASIDE HIEGHTS

WE INVTE U TO THE GRAND OPENING OF

"THE PARTY"

@

CLUB XS

MUSIC PROVIDED BY KLUTCH & UNIQUE

NU SOCIETY / ABYSS & DEKO

ELITE ENT. IS VERY EXCITED & PASSIONATE ABOUT COMING TOGETHER W/ NU SOCIETY & THE OWNERS OF DEKO. AS YOU ALL KNOW, ELITE HAS BEEN TRYING TO LOCK DOWN THIS VENUE FOR A LONG TIME, AND ARE TRULY GRATEFUL IT IS FINALLY COMPLETLED

THIS WILL BE AN UPSCALE PARTY (no shirts off....ect) WHERE U CAN BRING YOUR GIRL / GUY & HAVE A GREAT TIME IN A RELAXED UPSCALE ATMOSPHERE. WE WILL BE CHANGING THE LAYOUT OF THE UPSTAIRS TO BE MORE OF A CHAMPAGNE LOUNGE (couches, pit areas, ect)

more info as I get it. I could'nt wait to post what I have so far. Thanx to everyone for considering ELITE for this party. We promise to make it happen.

FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS, PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ TEMPTSTEK@HOTMAIL.COM

(guess i gotta change that to XSTEK@HOTMAIL lol)

how could i forget.....

STRICT DOOR POLICY BY JERRY X

i am sure the party will do well ... you guys know what you are doing. Its gonna be all about the "music". Seaside needed something different and this party is def. gonna be different from the rest. See you all there ... and save me the VIP table and a couch upstairs for Memorial Day weekend !!!

Best of Luck

I'm Confident Enough To Say That This Will Be The Most Talked About Saturday Night Party This Summer. I Also Appreciate All The Support That Everybody Has Showed To The Nu Society Crew. And This Is A Way To Give Back To Our Customers By Giving You All A Place To Party This Summer @ The Jersey Shore. And Last But Not Least I'm Glad To Join Forces With The Entire Elite Team.... Lets Make It Happen Guys.

Jerryx

We pick you and your friends up from your house at your convenience, so you make your own schedule. We bring you out to ANY bar or club.. We'll even bring you to the JERSEY SHORE!!! We then pick you up at the end of the night and bring you home. We do all this for you and it's cheaper then filling up your gas tank!!!

No More Drinking And Driving!!! :werd:

whats better than that?

oh yeah... when you use our service you don't have to wait on any lines or pay a cover charge at the door!!!

(participating venues only)

rollin' deep with the crew...we'll hook you up with a big bus!!!

call us up 888.USE.SYN3 and set up your trip

We pick you and your friends up from your house at your convenience, so you make your own schedule. We bring you out to ANY bar or club.. We'll even bring you to the JERSEY SHORE!!! We then pick you up at the end of the night and bring you home. We do all this for you and it's cheaper then filling up your gas tank!!!

No More Drinking And Driving!!! :werd:

whats better than that?

oh yeah... when you use our service you don't have to wait on any lines or pay a cover charge at the door!!!

(participating venues only)

rollin' deep with the crew...we'll hook you up with a big bus!!!

call us up 888.USE.SYN3 and set up your trip

how will you guys handle the competition from Merge/Tempts. Maybe you guys shouldve done this on a friday...just my 2 cents

THIS WILL BE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLE PARTY THEN MERGE / TEMPTS SATURDAYS. IF YOU KNOW DEKO THURS, ITS VERY SIMILAR

how could i forget.....

STRICT DOOR POLICY BY JERRY X

So does this mean no bandanas or cutoff's? The reason I like to party down the shore is b/c I can relax and dress casually. Hopefully this doesn't mean you are trying to run some kind of "upscale" party in Seaside.

THIS PARTY IS UPSCALE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU CAN'T WALK AROUND SWEATY AS HELL W/ PRICKLY STUBBLY ARMS RUBBIN INTO EVERYBODY. CUT OFFS & SNEAKERS ARE FINE. THE DRESS CODE IS MAINLY TO WEED OUT THE JERK OFFS. FINAL SAY IS JERRY X's

Guest saleen351

XS is a mess, they forgot what the good years were. Bring back Teo, a 10 dollar cover, and cheap drinks, and I'll betcha you'd make ten times the money. Gimics in SSH, dont work. Or, make it Bermuda or Beach Club Sat nights at XS :bowdown: