Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could...

zstarprod

simply put, i want to be able to make a living as a photographer. i've wanted to be able to do it taking pictures of the club scene, but i'm not entirely picky... i just want to have a steady income so that i wouldn't ever have to worry, i.e. not have to work freelance. it'd be nice to be funded so i could do some documentary stuff someday, too. and i need health insurance with whatever job i have, too!!!

as for the million dollars, i dunno... i guess i'd work for it, and do any number of things. if you're asking how low i would go, you'd have to give me choices.

If I could have any job... I would want something that involved traveling, nothing that makes me sit in an office all day! I don't mind doing business at dinner or lunches... something where I can use my personality and charm .. and of course soomething that I can wake up to every morning and want to work!

If I had a $1.0 million dollars. I would buy a house and start producing babies :D... oh yeah and a find a husband.. I wouldn't go hog crazy with the money because I'd rather save it for my children!

Kimmy needs some glasses :P

hhmm.. I would probably do nothing for 1.0 clams... I'm not into that! If I'm going to receive $$$ it needs to come to me by itself!

but if i wanted it really badly I'd probably do most things except for eating bugs...

Thanks for clearing that up Weyes, but I am a SHE :)
so sorry :worry: ! and that's really lame coming from me; people think my screenname is male more often than not, and it bugs me that people don't check the profile on the side.

I'm not sure I'm reading what was written right. But, um, I believe your asking what would you do for a million dollars as a job?

I would want to be a Night Club owner~ making a million to party! Heck yah!! :pint::afro: Or an entertainment report.. ohh a VJ on MTV

I'm not sure I'm reading what was written right. But, um, I believe your asking what would you do for a million dollars as a job?

I would want to be a Night Club owner~ making a million to party! Heck yah!! :pint::afro: Or an entertainment report.. ohh a VJ on MTV

Will it be Downtown or Uptown QueenV-VJ? Wobble Wobble.

Sorry I have been MIA. Yup, Weyes I thought you were a guy too, till I looked about four inches to my left. As for the question it was purposley open ended. What job would you want for a million, or what would you do for a million, it doesnt necessarily have to be fear factor style, ever seen the movie "indecent proposal"? People in general just fascinate me, I was wondering how far they would go for $1 million.