Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infected Mushroom @ Avalon review

it sure was a crowded house - great vibe & energy. Infected Mushroom definitely rocked it! It was amazing to see the main room go off and hard-core fans loving every minute of it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=30543&stc=1

hey a-girl .. did u take this picture yourself? or are there some pics of hte event somewhere?

peace

the MASK

you guys look fine . just sober from drinks or something .. hehe ..

dang . how come i dont have a pic .. sucks ..

peace

the MASK

Sober! I don't think soo... :pint: I think we were a lil buzzed AND we were all high off everyone else's energy too...there were people dancing all over the place :hoparound:

Anyone know if we can bring cameras to Avalon?

Sober! I don't think soo... :pint: I think we were a lil buzzed AND we were all high off everyone else's energy too...there were people dancing all over the place :hoparound:

Anyone know if we can bring cameras to Avalon?

i duno about camera .but i saw ppl having ones .. but not sure ..

as for energy ..nhaaa . we dont need that .. we have our own reservoir of energy .. woo hoo

peace

the MASK

• 6 months later...

infected mushroom rippped it last nite(this morning).....Beats were sick...non-stop!!! Atmosphere was crazy....you couldnt get around at all and barely able to dance...other then that it was by far one the best nites this year.

Much respect to eddie lee and eddie bang.....they can both put on a show at avalon...all the times i been there. :bowdown: