Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS in Belmar

Yayyyyy!!! You all need to come together (that road trip sounds like a good idea ;) )

i wont be starting until monday the 24th so incredulous--i wont be there sat for happy hour :(

but i will prolly be workin memorial day if u guys are gonna be down the shore~!! :bounce:

I'LL BE DOWN THERE !!! ... D'JAIS IS THE HOT SPOT !!!

what do u look like?

...there's no room to sit there anyways...place gets super-packed...you gotta go early and leave early or you end up stuck to the floor because of all the drinks people spill when it gets busy...not knockin it - i'll go either way...but it does get jammed...

I was just there this past Sunday and it was mobbed. Good time.

Lina, C-luv got a shore house in Belmar this year so we will be down all summer. Which means Misky and Jackrabbit will be down a lot of times too. My boy Izzy works there too and I'm pretty sure he makes a lot of money doing happy hour and Sunday nights (def weekend nights). Either way you will prob see a lot of us down there cause the house is full of alcoholics.

I was just there this past Sunday and it was mobbed. Good time.

Lina, C-luv got a shore house in Belmar this year so we will be down all summer. Which means Misky and Jackrabbit will be down a lot of times too. My boy Izzy works there too and I'm pretty sure he makes a lot of money doing happy hour and Sunday nights (def weekend nights). Either way you will prob see a lot of us down there cause the house is full of alcoholics.

Hey man, im a closet Alcoholic !! :aright:

Shhhh ..... :pint:

:getdown: