Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-Press 2 / Tyler Stadius..HELP PLEASE

huggs

I am living overseas and trying to decide between hearing x-press/or ts...I don't know much about either one (except for some of x-press production from the early 90's)...any info about them would be very much appreciated...my fav dj's would be danny howell's (except when he plays funky house)/danny teneglia/laurant garnier/dave clarke/jr vasquez (but thats going back to the tunnel/sound factory days)...basically dark tribal house/techno with lots of crazy noises

thanks huggs

opps...I just noticed I started the same thread a few times...had computer difficulties

tyler is more tech-house and x-press 2 is great .. if they 4 turntable action its gonna be absolute madness .. check out their essential mix from 2000 for an example of this.

their new single strobelight sillouhette is quality acid house!!

havent seen Tyler Stadiuis, i know someone brought him here but cant vouch for his style....

Modernism have brought both Tyler Staduis and Jay Tripwire in the past .. both played at The Living Room a few years ago, and most recently about a year ago or so, Tyler played at Maze..

someone needs to book Jay Tripwire

i know Ramon feels that it is more fun watching paint dry than listening to Jay, but i like his shit :bowdown:

:lol3: Both Ramon and Domingo find Jay Tripwire's productions :bored:

I don't know what their thoughts are on his djing skills, and I've never heard him myself. He was at Sullivan Room NYC this past weekend though. :D

hey huggs, if you're into the darker, more tribally house stuff like danny teneglia, danny howells etc...then i would go see x-press2. they are more along those lines. deep, dark & dirty tribal/progressive house with heavey basslines.

tyler stadius is pretty much strait up tech-house in the same vain as mazi, terry francis, Mr.C & eddie richards. he can go deep-house, funky house or even a little techno but all in all he is tech-house.

hope this helps you out a bit!

have fun with which ever you choose.