Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto

kimee... i think i might be at avalon both fridya and saturday... hehehe

wanna camp out in the little outdoor area :biggrin:

Rachelllll...I'll keep an eye out for both you & Oldtimer... we should all have a pajama jam fest in the garden...I'll bring the tent and y'all bring the smores... :laugh: i'm just wondering when i'll get any sleep in if i wanna do afterhours and check out the battery park thing! wishful thinking on my part...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachelllll...I'll keep an eye out for both you & Oldtimer... we should all have a pajama jam fest in the garden...I'll bring the tent and y'all bring the smores... :laugh: i'm just wondering when i'll get any sleep in if i wanna do afterhours and check out the battery park thing! wishful thinking on my part...

i dont think sooooo ... here is the deal ...............

peace

the MASK

Its my list....and its damn good! hehehe :):):) But, I suggest arriving EXTRA early because the line will be VERY long outside.... :)

ah ha .. no wonder your pic was all over the place .. i was like . wow .. the web master must be so fond of glorgrlnyc and her friends .. hehe

awesome pictures darling .. i did not know that you are that international .. thing i can relate to

let's talk one day about the countries you been to .. we might have lived in the same country and not knowing it .. :)

peace

the MASK

ah ha .. no wonder your pic was all over the place .. i was like . wow .. the web master must be so fond of glorgrlnyc and her friends .. hehe

awesome pictures darling .. i did not know that you are that international .. thing i can relate to

let's talk one day about the countries you been to .. we might have lived in the same country and not knowing it .. :)

peace

the MASK

hehehe....yup thats my site ;) thanks :)

Although Ive been to many different countries, I have only live in NY :bounce:

What other places around the world have you lived in?

hehehe....yup thats my site ;) thanks :)

Although Ive been to many different countries, I have only live in NY :bounce:

What other places around the world have you lived in?

hmm .. cool .. so u went there for clubbing and vacations i guess .. right?

i have actually lived in 16 different countries .. if u have the time, i can list them .. ok . here it goes .. and dont complain .. hehe

Switzerland, France, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Thailand, Argentina, Tunisia, Moroco, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, and Holland.

peace

the MASK

hmm .. cool .. so u went there for clubbing and vacations i guess .. right?

i have actually lived in 16 different countries .. if u have the time, i can list them .. ok . here it goes .. and dont complain .. hehe

Switzerland, France, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Thailand, Argentina, Tunisia, Moroco, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, and Holland.

peace

the MASK

WOW!!!! WOW! Oh WOW! Thats great! Did you move to these countries on your own will or was it for work purposes?

In Europe Ive only vacationed/partied in:

Greece, Italy, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Spain (Ibiza & Barcelona), and France...

WOW!!!! WOW! Oh WOW! Thats great! Did you move to these countries on your own will or was it for work purposes?

In Europe Ive only vacationed/partied in:

Greece, Italy, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Spain (Ibiza & Barcelona), and France...

well .. the thing is that .. when i was a kid (long time ago .. for all i remember .. hehe) my father used to do international trading business .. and since we had a small family (total of 4) .. we moved every where he moved .. so we ended up in all those countries ..

many people thinks it was fun .. well . not really .. especially when you are going to school .. you end up not able to catch up with school .. not making or keeping friends .. and feeling like an army person ..

besides .. could not make any gfs .. coz i moved every year or so .. too short for relationship .. hehe

so u've been to many countries yourself .. wow .. so which one was your favorite and why??? .. also .. did u go to clubs in any of those countries (why do i feel that i know the answer) .. and if u did .. which one did u like most?

peace

the MASK