Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well .. the thing is that .. when i was a kid (long time ago .. for all i remember .. hehe) my father used to do international trading business .. and since we had a small family (total of 4) .. we moved every where he moved .. so we ended up in all those countries ..

many people thinks it was fun .. well . not really .. especially when you are going to school .. you end up not able to catch up with school .. not making or keeping friends .. and feeling like an army person ..

besides .. could not make any gfs .. coz i moved every year or so .. too short for relationship .. hehe

so u've been to many countries yourself .. wow .. so which one was your favorite and why??? .. also .. did u go to clubs in any of those countries (why do i feel that i know the answer) .. and if u did .. which one did u like most?

peace

the MASK

I have partied in most of those area...except for Italy & France...

My favorite countries to party in are GERMANY, HOLLAND, and BELGIUM

Germany and Belgium have some of the BEST FESTIVALS Ive ever been to...

SMS in Germany was absolutely INSANE!!! By FAR the best Festival/Rave I have ever been to...I recommend it to everyone!

Greece (I basically go to every year) the clubs are too Housey/trance for me...Like Vocal/Disco House :yuck: But sometimes you're lucky, you'll finf some techno (VERY RARE though)

Ibiza (been there twice) I think is a BIG RIP OFF! Im sorry But paying $50 to get into a club and paying close to $10 for a SMALL bottle of water is NOT my idea a good time... YES, they have great HUGE MAGIFICENT-SPECTACULAR-OVER-the-Top-Clubs w/ great DJs, BUT to me its just NOT worth it...over there its more about looking Glamourous, and people taking so many drugs....and that, is just not my scene...

ok...there is a lot more to write, but I just realized Im gonna be late for work...I will continue later... :)

I have partied in most of those area...except for Italy & France...

My favorite countries to party in are GERMANY, HOLLAND, and BELGIUM

Germany and Belgium have some of the BEST FESTIVALS Ive ever been to...

SMS in Germany was absolutely INSANE!!! By FAR the best Festival/Rave I have ever been to...I recommend it to everyone!

Greece (I basically go to every year) the clubs are too Housey/trance for me...Like Vocal/Disco House :yuck: But sometimes you're lucky, you'll finf some techno (VERY RARE though)

Ibiza (been there twice) I think is a BIG RIP OFF! Im sorry But paying $50 to get into a club and paying close to $10 for a SMALL bottle of water is NOT my idea a good time... YES, they have great HUGE MAGIFICENT-SPECTACULAR-OVER-the-Top-Clubs w/ great DJs, BUT to me its just NOT worth it...over there its more about looking Glamourous, and people taking so many drugs....and that, is just not my scene...

ok...there is a lot more to write, but I just realized Im gonna be late for work...I will continue later... :)

interesting stuff .. ya .. germany is pretty good with techno, house and transe .. switzerland too ..

you should also check out Denmark .. pretty shit there .. some really good music clubs in copenhagan .. besides drugs which i dont do of course .. the music was awesome

and i am disappointed at Spain .. too expensive .. wow

peace

the MASK

What up joe! Come by and hang with the peeps. The easiest one to find is the Mask and from there you can find the rest of us! :getdown:

dang . u guys all volunteering me .. i dont mind . but what if i am tired and take off my mask .. then everyone gets lost .. hehe

peace

the MASK

gnarlee dude...see ya there...

but i dunno what YOU look like!

I was there for Infected Mushie. The best I can do is to tell you that I said goodbye to Mask at about 5am when you were dancing with him. Had black shirt, tye-dyed jeans and facial piercings. Mask will introduce us on Sat, no biggie. Wear something sexy and don't be so nervous. ;)

I was there for Infected Mushie. The best I can do is to tell you that I said goodbye to Mask at about 5am when you were dancing with him. Had black shirt, tye-dyed jeans and facial piercings. Mask will introduce us on Sat, no biggie. Wear something sexy and don't be so nervous. ;)

hmmmm ...

i soooo want to go, i've been meaning to see him for like, years now but keep missing him.. thing is i've been going out so much lately and my bones hurt..still i think i'll probably be there. :)

dude .. or duda (sorry cant tell if u r a guy or girl) .. just be there .. i am in lots of pain .. but will go ..

u dont have to dance .. just go and chill and listen to the music and have fun ..

peace

the MASK

^^^ do you always wear a mask? is that how everyone "knows" you?

..if so ill be sure to say hi :)

hey rachael .. i do wear a mask in some form .. lately not front . but rather no the back of my head, since it has been sooo hot lately at Avalon and most clubs i went to ..

another reason i started wearing mask backward, was that it creates an illusion that the mask man is walking backward .. i can see surprise on people's face when i pass them .. and it is kina fun .. :)

sooo .. i guess if u wana say hi . .u have to look at people's back head .. hehe

so ya .. please come by and say hi .. i am always up for more friends

peace

the MASK

PS .. i am assuming that you were the person dancing with the water bottle in the pic you used to have in your signature .. right?

nervous? :shaky:

anyway, sure thing...actually i do remember you saying bye to Mr. Mask...it was the facial piercings that stood out... :laugh:

arghh...i dunno what i'm gonna wearrrrrrrr....

what's everyone wearing?