Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: MIMI

Bling

how was ur first day on ur new job?

Pretty darn good. Doesn't compare to working in Miami but i'll manage. It's actually not so bad here. Thanx for asking Mr. Bling a ding ding ding ding....

P.S. I'll be in Miami June 4th so I best see yo' ass...

Toodles, M :biggrin::clap::rock:

Pretty darn good. Doesn't compare to working in Miami but i'll manage. It's actually not so bad here. Thanx for asking Mr. Bling a ding ding ding ding....

june 4 is steve lawler at space u better get ur man to go to space that nite then :) lol

ur so cute. i can hear ur voice in my head when u wrote

bling a ding ding ding lol

Isn't June 4th a friday? I thought Lawler was on saturday? Not that I'd go. We're only going out 1 night and it will be to Marques Wyatt! IF we go out both nights, we'll be at nerve on friday for Doc Martin :D

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU SHOULD MISS DOC MARTIN!

I'll take the Doc over Wyatt anyday.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU SHOULD MISS DOC MARTIN!

I'll take the Doc over Wyatt anyday.

If it were up to me, I'd go to both! But Mimi will be visiting and also my mother and brother will be here for a few days. I haven't seen them since september! So I can't dis them 2 nights in a row! And I think Mimi would rather see Marques Wyatt (since she's visiting just for the weekend, I'll let her pick) :D

Are you serious Lyrik???

Abso-friggin-lutely. It was hard for Doc coming back from a near fatal condition...but he is now finally the Doc Martin he use to be.....this man can bring it like no other when he is on. My first party was with Doc Martin vs. Sneak on 4 turntables. Wyatt is really really good...but he is still a little bit too downtempo for me...Doc Martin brings the fucking funk! He's quickly getting back into my top ten DJs and his recent sets have been nothing but pure class.

Abso-friggin-lutely. It was hard for Doc coming back from a near fatal condition...but he is now finally the Doc Martin he use to be.....this man can bring it like no other when he is on. My first party was with Doc Martin vs. Sneak on 4 turntables. Wyatt is really really good...but he is still a little bit too downtempo for me...Doc Martin brings the fucking funk! He's quickly getting back into my top ten DJs and his recent sets have been nothing but pure class.

So when is Wyatt? Is it on the same weekend as Doc?

Oh yea Lyrik, I trust your taste in music. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know who Heather is.... So I trust the Doc is great plus i've heard his Fabric CD and it rocks!!! :rock:

So when is Wyatt? Is it on the same weekend as Doc?

Oh yea Lyrik, I trust your taste in music. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know who Heather is.... So I trust the Doc is great plus i've heard his Fabric CD and it rocks!!! :rock:

Wyatt is the very next day I believe after Doc.

If it were up to me, I'd go to both! But Mimi will be visiting and also my mother and brother will be here for a few days. I haven't seen them since september! So I can't dis them 2 nights in a row! And I think Mimi would rather see Marques Wyatt (since she's visiting just for the weekend, I'll let her pick) :D

ill go to doc martin but no way ill see marques. lawler is the fuckin shit :)