Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone like saki?

SuGaRNSpIcE

oooooooooh, yea if u have too much i bet, but nah u dont even need alot, u start feelin it quick, kinda gotta get use to the taste, but but it make me so horney, lol, me love u long time

I haven't tried it yet :(

But I've seen what it does to ya :yuck:

saki was the first alcohol i tried- lol!!!! we raided my friend's parents' liquour stash and warmed it up and everything. i got fuckin sickkkkkkkkk on that shit and haven't tried it since. from what i remember it tastes like rubbing alcohol?!?!?

oh, yea i can see how i can get u sick but u dont need alot, u start feelin it pretty quick, and its a taste u gotta get use to, but its good,. me so hoooooooorny, me love u long time, lol, ooopps, thats the japanese comin out in me, :)

I haven't tried it yet :(

But I've seen what it does to ya :yuck:

i love sake :pint::pint:

if you like warm cocktails, try a HOT caipirinha. now you will think that this tastes disgusting, BUT TRY IT!!!!

mix alcohol with brown sugar and lime as usual, then instead of ice and water add boiling water. put two straws in, finished. this gets you drunk sooooooooooo fuckin fast you can´t imagine. been drinking that whole winter... fuckin A i tell ya! especially when it´s cold!

sorry, SAKE. lol, no i dont like it warm , i like it cold, i tried it warm and i didnt like it, but i had some cold last night and when we go to habachi, which reminds me, i wanna go bach to a habachi resteraunt, :bounce:

i love sake :pint::pint:

if you like warm cocktails, try a HOT caipirinha. now you will think that this tastes disgusting, BUT TRY IT!!!!

mix alcohol with brown sugar and lime as usual, then instead of ice and water add boiling water. put two straws in, finished. this gets you drunk sooooooooooo fuckin fast you can´t imagine. been drinking that whole winter... fuckin A i tell ya! especially when it´s cold!