Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Topic: JP at Merge June 4th. 7pm-4am Will JP play the entire time?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way JP is he always like to open and close

I was with Petey at a wedding this past weekend and I remember him saying JP will open I think he has a time of Arrival in the contract... JP is not like most DJ's where they want to open at 12 I think he will open when Merge opens

Sounds good. Ill beleive it when i see it

Dude, your crazy to think they are going to pay him for a few hours....lol

this isn't Junior at Sandbar - Come ON!

JP rarely uses opening djs (only recall once in Vegas Labor day 2000 where I saw someone open for him)

JP rarely uses opening djs (only recall once in Vegas Labor day 2000 where I saw someone open for him)

Word good to hear.

they think there dropping allot of bombs in iraq?

lol they aint seen nothing..Wait till they see how many i drop june 4th in seaside

I was in Vegas Memorial Day 2001 and I remember someone opened for him. I dont remember who tho.

I was in Vegas Memorial Day 2001 and I remember someone opened for him. I dont remember who tho.

JP was at Ra on Labor day that year, not sure about Mem day??? Great time there. Who ever opened was a local dj I think, JP went on around 2ish .. I left at 7am and went to the Crazy Horse 2...... gotta love strip joints that are open till 10am...... :makeout:

JP was at Ra on Labor day that year, not sure about Mem day??? Great time there. Who ever opened was a local dj I think, JP went on around 2ish .. I left at 7am and went to the Crazy Horse 2...... gotta love strip joints that are open till 10am...... :makeout:

Ya gotta luvvvvvvvvv the Crazy Horse II :licker:

Jp def wont come on at 7pm.. sum1 is def opening n if hes suppose 2 come on at 7or even 8.. Guarteeed wont b there on time never does. I luv JP great DJ but always late for guest spots. For example at MOR in CT we was suppose 2 come on at 8 wasnt on till 1230am.

Jp def wont come on at 7pm.. sum1 is def opening n if hes suppose 2 come on at 7or even 8.. Guarteeed wont b there on time never does. I luv JP great DJ but always late for guest spots. For example at MOR in CT we was suppose 2 come on at 8 wasnt on till 1230am.

JP will be on the whole night, why don't we just wait for ML2k3 to tell you, he knows the contract they have.

JP also is very excited for the gig as he talked it up at Abyss last week.

Does anybody know the over/under on how many tracks JP will play the whole night?

If he starts at 7pm I'm going to say 5 is a good #

at 10 pm, 3 is kind of safe!

I heard him at Black the last few weeks, hes not pulling that shit anymore, hes playing as good as I can ever remember him....

If not, you can break my teeth! :gang:

JP will be on the whole night, why don't we just wait for ML2k3 to tell you, he knows the contract they have.

JP also is very excited for the gig as he talked it up at Abyss last week.

hE DID? I was like sup?

jp: Hi

me: Im so happy you are playing in nj at merge

jp: Blank look on his face "ok thanks"

Dident seem to know what i was talking about. Def dident seem excited..

Maybe hes just insain lol

I heard him at Black the last few weeks, hes not pulling that shit anymore, hes playing as good as I can ever remember him....

If not, you can break my teeth! :gang:

Yea, I def want to check it out, only other place I heard him spin outside of SF was La Boom and I think it was sick!

everytime i've seen JP outside NYC he's had an opener, but if the contract sez open till close then thats what we're getting

and sandman--i dont think it has anything to do with "richie dont open for anyone in his house" b/c you know richie is not like that--Im sure its a just a matter of laying out a lot of money for a DJ and wanting your money's worth. I know you know that but from that comment some people may get the wrong impression about Richie and he's totally not that guy--know what i mean? :)

everytime i've seen JP outside NYC he's had an opener, but if the contract sez open till close then thats what we're getting

and sandman--i dont think it has anything to do with "richie dont open for anyone in his house" b/c you know richie is not like that--Im sure its a just a matter of laying out a lot of money for a DJ and wanting your money's worth. I know you know that but from that comment some people may get the wrong impression about Richie and he's totally not that guy--know what i mean? :)

Hes not that guy, but his boss wouldn't ever let him open up for anyone in the place that Richie help put on the map. Hes not that guy but inside Merge hes the man, no matter who you bring in. Would he coheadline w/ a big dj ......... prob. but having him as an opener for JP would just not be right nor would it happen.