Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday To My Close Friend Victor Soto....

GET READY TO DRINK ON THURSDAY HOMEBOY. YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR? :pint: ANOTHER GOOD YEAR HAS PASSED AND THERE JUST GONNA GET BETTER. BE READY TO TAKE OVER THIS YEAR. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN......

JERRYX

Thank you Jerry! Thank you ! Its a pleasure working with you over the years. It has been nothing but great times. Thanks for everything dog!!

BRI, Mucho gracias. Will you be attending Deko on Thursday??

Greg, Thanks dog! See you Thursday!!!!!

XLRATED, THX! Are you coming Thursday? Never met you.

Miguel, thanks papa! See you Thursday & Saturday, holla!

Jerryyyyy, THX!!!!! You better come Thursday!!

Jill & Alicia, Thank you ladies ;)

Victor Soto

Thank you "doubledeuce" it was good seeing you last Friday @ SPIRIT. Hope you had a good time. Are you coming out to Deko tomorrow?

PREMOOOOOO, Thank dog! Hope you can make it out to deko or 118, holla at me boy!

Andy, thanks for coming for dinner yesterday. I sure had a great tiem with everyone. Too many laughs, too many, lololo. I think we cleared the whole restaurant.

Dani, Thanks, never met you either, but that day will come. I think me and Losta we thinking of going to your job yesterday. Try and come out to Deko tomorrow.

Stif, Thanks ! See you down the shore. I like the flyer on your sig, holla!

Shane, Thanks dog thanks. Also thank you for everything. See you Thursday @ DEKOOOOOOOOO

Kosta kosta kosta, Thank you very much for yesterday. I appreciate it very much. Sorry I couldnt go chill afterwards. I have to be on my feet every damn day at work. :mad: Thanks again and we def have to do this on a onthly basis. The sangria kicked my ass. I cant believe we went through all those pitchers. The waiter was already pissed for the fact he had to walk back and forth more then 15 times, lol. Good time, good time...

Victor Soto