Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jaquese' crashing on the Moped in Greece....

b/c he sucks... hes the worst... hes such a herb... i think they just threw him in there to start drama... him and the asian and frankie should die... i rarely watch the show catch repeats here and there when fineones is watching it but from what ive seen they all suck, but those suck the most... and im guess that by the end of the season the big-titty chic and the southern girl are going to kiss... (if they havent already)

b/c he sucks... hes the worst... hes such a herb... i think they just threw him in there to start drama... him and the asian and frankie should die... (if they havent already)

It was cool the other night when they were drunk in the jacuzzi and Randy was telling the asian chick to just chill and stop trying to be the mother figure cause everyone is old enough to be responsible for themselves. This was when she was worried about the big tittie chick not coming home. She should really just let loose and suck all of there cocks or something.

anyone notice how jacques barely gets any camera time??!!!?!?!!?

because he's the most normal person out of all of them...doesnt involve himself in drama, doesnt go out and drink a case of beer on his own and stumble around doing and saying dumb things...the casting people made a bad decision when they picked him simply because he's smart enough to stay outa the bullshit that comes with that show

because he's the most normal person out of all of them...doesnt involve himself in drama, doesnt go out and drink a case of beer on his own and stumble around doing and saying dumb things...the casting people made a bad decision when they picked him simply because he's smart enough to stay outa the bullshit that comes with that show

He stays out of drama.....He just walks around sniffing the patio furniture for sex....Being the bootyologist that he is

Big Ran & Brad are my favorites...They are the only fun ones...Everyone else sucks!!