Clubplanet Nightlife Community

about time Israel started handling their bizness

g420

"No matter how many tanks go through how many villages, at the end of this process you will still have suicide bombers. Ultimately, the Israeli Defense Forces will have to leave the occupied territories and we'll be right back to the need for a political process."

- Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, Washington Post, 2nd April 2002

ravermania as much as it pains me to say i agree with you on isreal. all they do is cause problems for us. if there were as many muslims in high power position in our country then we would support them instead of the jews. fuck isreal they need to stop being such greedy fuckin bastards and give some land up for the muslims.

ravermania as much as it pains me to say i agree with you on isreal. all they do is cause problems for us. if there were as many muslims in high power position in our country then we would support them instead of the jews. fuck isreal they need to stop being such greedy fuckin bastards and give some land up for the muslims.

how fuckin ignorant are you!?! Israel HAS HARDLY ANY LAND! DO you know how small that whole area that Israel controls is? shut up with your nonsense.

:D

how fuckin ignorant are you!?! Israel HAS HARDLY ANY LAND! DO you know how small that whole area that Israel controls is? shut up with your nonsense.

EXACTLY !!! this whole shit could be put to rest if one if those other cocksuckin arab countries that have MASSIVE amounts of land ,Syria,Iran etc. stepped up andgive some up to make a homeland for Palestine..

I dont give a shit how much they feel their entilted to that postage size sandbox (religious/historical reasons)

GET OVERIT, israel kicked ass 40 yrs ago and own that shit now.....move on

how sad. you just don't get it and you never will. live by the sword die by the sword.. it's a vicious cycle.

I get it, all I am saying is that the Palestinians should take a page from the French and just surrender.. move on..

EXACTLY !!! this whole shit could be put to rest if one if those other cocksuckin arab countries that have MASSIVE amounts of land ,Syria,Iran etc. stepped up andgive some up to make a homeland for Palestine..

I dont give a shit how much they feel their entilted to that postage size sandbox (religious/historical reasons)

GET OVERIT, israel kicked ass 40 yrs ago and own that shit now.....move on

Fuck Israel. You would thought the Jews would have learned about suffering from Hitler, but nope, not even one generation past, and look what they're doing.

If you take over land in this day and age, you don't kick the people out (per the Geneva conventions) - you either liberate it or make all those people citizens of Israel. Your logic here holds absolutely no water.

Otherwise you WILL keep having buses full of Israelis being blown up.

Fuck Israel. You would thought the Jews would have learned about suffering from Hitler, but nope, not even one generation past, and look what they're doing.

If you take over land in this day and age, you don't kick the people out (per the Geneva conventions) - you either liberate it or make all those people citizens of Israel. Your logic here holds absolutely no water.

Otherwise you WILL keep having buses full of Israelis being blown up.

NO i disagree my logic holds alot of water and can be held in a big tanker it is so clear

What is there not to understand about what i wrote?

you wouldnt have the busses blown up if the Paestinians were hundreds of miles away in syria or iran living on their own land that their muslim bretheren gave them

if anyone of sound mind cannot see that all terrorists activities directed towards the united states are because of our support for the jews then you are either blind or lying to yourselves.

most of it yeh

but a faction of the religious freaks would still villify the US cause the way we live