Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whatever came about...

i dont know about you but generally speaking why is it the guy who always says "ill drink you under the table," wind up being the first one drunk and passing out or vomitting his brains out~!? as far as the sftbl game goes im down... i know two places, i'll even throw a small lil bbq after.. all that jazz, just need a time and date...

i dont know about you but generally speaking why is it the guy who always says "ill drink you under the table," wind up being the first one drunk and passing out or vomitting his brains out~!?

:laugh: :laugh:

so true, guarantee NMN has a couple of drinks and we find him lying naked in a pile of his own puke

Has there ever been a meet up during the summer or anything like what we're talking about? Or have I just never been invited?

there has never been a meetup period... there were several attempts and nothing ever came to fruition...

lets make it happen people...

im itching to use the smurf's head for batting practice...

:laugh:

i will bring the laptop to dg wont lose post counts....

we got a blackberry over here, dont worry... there will be real-time updates on the score posted on cp...