Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Berg video a fake ?

I have been reading stories about how this video is fake. I will not post them here cuz you can just do a simple google search.

Originally, i thought the video was real, but after reading some of the stories i really don't know for sure now.

What do you guys think ?

-XeNo-

dont know...all i know is: if someone is alive when u cut off their heads, i would expect some blood spraying or gushing out of the jugular...:idea:

yeah that's exactly what I was wondering.

I didn't know that normal noises already posted about this.

def. gets u thinking...unless (like i have read) he was already dead...

yeah, and they guy on the right is wearing tennis shoes LOL. (the chubby guy).

what struck me when i first watched it, even before all these stories came out, was that.......daym....berg don't even look scared at all.....he just chillen.

and the al-queada dudes were just chillin also....

what struck me when i first watched it, even before all these stories came out, was that.......daym....berg don't even look scared at all.....he just chillen.

eh..maybe...maybe he just accepted it or maybe he was told one thing and then they did another...i have also heard that there is a lot of time missing from the point where they have him sitting down till they actually cut his head off...

ive seen multiple beheadings and never seen any blood sprayed.

but how can u really know they are real? unless ur there? i mean the jugulars are huge arteries and those arteries have pressure b/c of the heart pumping..if u slice one of those arteries...buddy ur spewing blood, all over the fawkin place...if the heart aint beating, u bleed but u dont spray...

sure dr matas

LOL...i live with Vietnam vet man....blood trails? old man says, u get shot in the leg and it hits an artery (another large artery does run in the thigh and down the ur leg) ur losing a lot of blood and quickly...he has personally seen blood spewing out of a gunshot wound...remember ur heart is beating and pushing blood through ur body...once an artery is ruptured that blood has to go somewhere...punk...:tongue:

The problem with beheading.

Beheading requires a skilled headsman if it is to be at all humane and not infrequently several blows are required to sever the head. It took three blows to remove Mary Queen of Scot's head at Fotheringhay Castle in 1587.

The prisoner is usually blindfolded so that they do not see the sword or axe coming and move at the crucial moment. Again this is why in both beheading and guillotining it was not unusual for an assistant to hold the prisoner's hair to prevent them moving.

In any event the results are gory in the extreme as blood spurts from the severed arteries and veins of the neck including the aorta and the jugular vein. No doubt these two factors have lead to the abandonment of beheading by most countries that used it. All the European countries that used it have now totally abolished the death penalty.

http://www.richard.clark32.btinternet.co.uk/behead.html

Maybe he was in shock. Maybe that's the reason why he looked "relax"