Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Lips

justwannadance

I have full lips ;)....I used to hate them cause I tho they were too big.

Now I luv them...They are sexy :aright::hoparound

The only thing hotter than a latin girl with big lips ... is being the dude who gets to enjoy her hot lips with his even bigger lips himself wherever the moment arrises ... right outside the restauarant after dinner, on the dancefloor, sunset, similiar .... :D

The only thing hotter than a latin girl with big lips ... is being the dude who gets to enjoy her hot lips with his even bigger lips himself wherever the moment arrises ... right outside the restauarant after dinner, on the dancefloor, sunset, similiar .... :D

:licker::spin2:;)

Niceeeee...I luff Italian accent :drool:

I know is similar...I can understand if you talk to me ;)

My italian goes in and out of spanish sometimes by mistake -- it's funny .... personally luv girls with a PR accent -- never get to hear it here on the westcoast :( :(

Im from Colombia....So my accent is different;)

If it sounds anything like this accent this girl from Bogota (who lives now around Miami) that I hit it off with approx a year ago this week here in LA -- luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv that accent :D

all you big lipped motherfuckers - keep up the good work!!!! you are appreciated!!!!!!!! :aright:

do you keep chap-stick with you at all times? my boy could not live without that shit!!!! :)

:rock:Thanks Mama......

Chap-Stick Ha All the time hun...I cant live without it :funny:

all you big lipped motherfuckers - keep up the good work!!!! you are appreciated!!!!!!!! :aright:

do you keep chap-stick with you at all times? my boy could not live without that shit!!!! :)

Have to with these lips .... never hit up a club w/o it ... ladies seem to like on me this stick that started in italy and now you can get it here - has a mango, papaya or similar taste depending on the brand. Makes your lips look ready4luv hehehe.

Yeah I guess is similar..... :spin2:

The best thing (if the girl likes it) is for a dude who has a full lower lip to use to just drag it up and down her sensitive spots ... and if she likes it, use it on/around the ear/earlobe and then whisper in her ear at the same time (with an italian accent if possible). Gotta luv that lower lip. :D

The best thing (if the girl likes it) is for a dude who has a full lower lip to use to just drag it up and down her sensitive spots ... and if she likes it, use it on/around the ear/earlobe and then whisper in her ear at the same time (with an italian accent if possible). Gotta luv that lower lip. :D

Damnnnnnn :drool: :drool:That would be nice....