Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peopleyou used to know

fearlesss

Here's a the situation. I was doing some free lance web work for a private high (rebuilding alumni email lists) and I came a email address of a girl that I used to know. We worked together at Bloomingdales when she was in hs and I was starting college. We hung out, flirted, etc alot. I have not seen or heard about her since like 98-99. Would it be odd/wrong if i email her?

I don't think so...an email isn't to stalkerish. You know just let her know you came across her address and wanted to see what she is up to and how she is doing. I think that is better than calling someone on the phone that you haven't seen in years...kind of seems like you are going through your old little black book.

Go for it

not to start an argument with u, but isnt the phone and email the same? i would nt say email is any better. its just the more modern way. coming across someone's email address in some database is kinda like going thru ur black book.

its been 5-6 yrs. plus she was a hs school girl then. now she's an adult. ppl change alot in that time period of life. she's probably not the same person she was in hs at and at bloomingdale's at all

not to start an argument with u, but isnt the phone and email the same? i would nt say email is any better. its just the more modern way. coming across someone's email address in some database is kinda like going thru ur black book.

its been 5-6 yrs. plus she was a hs school girl then. now she's an adult. ppl change alot in that time period of life. she's probably not the same person she was in hs at and at bloomingdale's at all

Ok but an email you don't have the awkwardness of being on the phone with her and shit...you can just say your hellos and wait and see if she responds.

Oh and I agree with you about her probably being different and all but this Fearless guy sounds like it's been a while since he got any pussy so he might as well give this a shot.

S**t, you guys trying to make sound I wanna hook up with her. That's not the case. But thats cool since this is the sex board. the reason why I was asking was because when I saw the name it was like oh I remember her, I wonder what she's up to. I, fully, except her to have changed since I knew. if she has not she's gotten issues.

being that you dont have anything to lose, you might as well try an email.... but truthfully i wouldnt expect anything to come of it... 5-6 years is quite a while when she was young in the first place, and it doesnt seem like you knew her all the well outside work