Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP - "HEADS-UP" - 6/4/04 TRAFFIC WARNING

Make sure u get on the parkway by 2pm on 6/4 latest please.

Telling u....traffic is a nightmare on Fridays. Just a friendly heads-up.

Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Rumour on the street is that some legendary party animals will be coming out of retirement for this one. Many cameo appearances at the 3rdflfactoria table

Just when u thought it couldnt get any bigger.

Make sure u get on the parkway by 2pm on 6/4 latest please.

Telling u....traffic is a nightmare on Fridays. Just a friendly heads-up.

Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Rumour on the street is that some legendary party animals will be coming out of retirement for this one. Many cameo appearances at the 3rdflfactoria table

Just when u thought it couldnt get any bigger.

Greta fucking thread Im sooooooooo psyched!!!!

JP@MERGE 7PM.....

I know i was just kiddin''.. i really wish i could go.. do u know n e one at the door. I have to entertainment my relatives from SPAIN but my cousine is only 17 I can't leave her out at Sea Side while i party At merge.

Or maybe I can??? Hmmmm... Do you think greasing the bouncer or rope person or ID person's hand might help. She looks 21 atleast...

I know i was just kiddin''.. i really wish i could go.. do u know n e one at the door. I have to entertainment my relatives from SPAIN but my cousine is only 17 I can't leave her out at Sea Side while i party At merge.

Or maybe I can??? Hmmmm... Do you think greasing the bouncer or rope person or ID person's hand might help. She looks 21 atleast...

LMFAO....being that Im the guy at the door NO WAY!!!!

Sorry dude....I am personal friends with the owner and I would never jeopordize his investment nor would i jeopordize the livelihood of the employees there and everyone that depends on the money the earn from the establishment. try some other places in seaside...Im sure you can swing something.