Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Club In Miami!!!

mdamon7278

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people bitch and moan about not having a place to sit at a club? It's a fucking dance club! If you wanna sit, go to a lounge.

Damon, why didn't you title this thread "Let's rip on Space"?

As for techno? "we the clubbers demand it?" .... more like "we the 20 people on crap planet demand it" ... I'm not demeaning the music, just stating a fact. 20 people whining on a messageboard isn't gonna change policy at any club.

i think the sound system at space has way to much bass.my fav.club is crobar ,at space no where to sit. :bounce:

Never too much bass in my books.

"Don't give me control of the bass cause I'll be the first one to abuse it"

I am not familiar with the new sound system at Space considering that it has been a loooooong time since I have passed by but what I do know that the old Space was one of the best sound systems I have EVER used.

As for which club sucks and which one rocks.................I think I will stay quite on this one.

Why do people bitch and moan about not having a place to sit at a club? It's a fucking dance club! If you wanna sit, go to a lounge.

As for techno? "we the clubbers demand it?" .... more like "we the 20 people on crap planet demand it" ... I'm not demeaning the music, just stating a fact. 20 people whining on a messageboard isn't gonna change policy at any club.

as a point of information nobody is whining about Tech.. people are merely expressing there opinion regarding the same. if you have issues with that.then you can take your bashing ,pretentious arse back over to CJ.

yo pod get real,your gonna go to space and dance for hour's and hour's and not sit or want too yeah! right.it's not about sitting the whole time,just to relax w/ my girl. :type:. i love space,go at least twice a month

First off , nobody is demanding anything , Im merely stating a suggestion . Club policy should be made around "what attracts clubbers and people to spend $$$ on your establishment" ....im not even sure that Space has a label of House club, therefore techno @ space doesn't seem far feched .

Don't forget that privilege has gotten good response on Techno nights , and last i remember Picotto/Liebing @ space last year was easily within the top 3 parties of the year . Therefore it can be a sucess . :)

Pretentious? Hell yeah, because I'm just pointing out the truth in this thread. I didn't post what I thought was the worst club in Miami cause no doubt some genius would come out and start throwing mud about it...

As far as the "hating on Space"...I'll say one thing...it's odd that the people that complain the most about it, are usually there every weekend. At least with the clubs I don't like, I don't go to. Opium hasn't seen a dollar from me since November. Mynt hasn't seen anything of me in 2 years...and so on and so forth.

Coach has a point...we're all spoiled in Miami. Go anywhere else in the country, and it is a totally different story. Clubs we wouldn't go within miles of, are kings of their cities...a small rathole like Club Deep would be heaven on Earth in Toledo.

As for being pretentious? Thank you, it's about bloody time people realized I'm a jerk.

"crap-planet" :funny::rofl:

Pretentious? Hell yeah, because I'm just pointing out the truth in this thread. I didn't post what I thought was the worst club in Miami cause no doubt some genius would come out and start throwing mud about it...

As far as the "hating on Space"...I'll say one thing...it's odd that the people that complain the most about it, are usually there every weekend. At least with the clubs I don't like, I don't go to. Opium hasn't seen a dollar from me since November. Mynt hasn't seen anything of me in 2 years...and so on and so forth.

Coach has a point...we're all spoiled in Miami. Go anywhere else in the country, and it is a totally different story. Clubs we wouldn't go within miles of, are kings of their cities...a small rathole like Club Deep would be heaven on Earth in Toledo.

As for being pretentious? Thank you, it's about bloody time people realized I'm a jerk.

pod why bother trying to rationalize with moron's these people don't have a clue.................ignorance is bliss, fucking typical clubplanet rhetoric, blah,blah,blah if you don't like SPACE stay the fuck home or go somewhere else plain and simple.................................

pretentious was correct.. your well aware it was not with reference to the original topic of the thread. so let's put that aside for the time being. :) the hating on Space has gone on for some time. the bottom-line is it's irrelevant at this point. people will go where they choose to go. regardless of what is posted on cp, or any other board for that matter.if people want to vent. then as far I'm concerned, as long as it is civil let them vent. are we spoiled in Miami as compared to other cities? that's fairly obvious. is there any harm in wanting more? not at all. people would do well to at least recognize and respect that which is...

pretentious was correct.. your well aware it was not with reference to the original topic of the thread. so let's put that aside for the time being. :) the hating on Space has gone on for some time. the bottom-line is it's irrelevant at this point. people will go where they choose to go. regardless of what is posted on cp, or any other board for that mater.if people want to vent. then as far I'm concerned, as long as it is civil let them vent. are we spoiled in Miami as compared to other cites? that's fairly obvious. is there any harm in wanting more? not at all. people would do well to at least recognize and respect that which is...

HATING SPACE IS NEVER IRRELEVANT (if you have a legitimate reason to do so)!!! :mad: