Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention whistle boy...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Your comments about meatheads is so funny to me. I must point this out, while I agree their are meatheads in clubs and bars and Tempts bing the #1 meathead club in all of the world, fact remains, the guys who complain about them, are always small, and intimadated by them, usually guys who didn't play sports like football, etc. Bascially, not a mans man, just a boy. I'm 6'1 220, and a former bouncer, and an all around tough guy with 3 brothers all 2 years apart, and even I at times in clubs, get that anti meathead feeling, but I don't harp on it, why? BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING PUSSY LIKE YOU!

Face facts, you are a small dude, and you don't like bigger guys around you, you feel scared etc. This is why you hate meatheads, and on top of that, if you continue to ride my jock, a nj meathead will teach ya a thing or two about being a meathead.

Last but not least, Miami has zero idea what a real meathead club is about, there has been times in clubs in NJ, with so much sauce around, I was by far the smallest person in there. Sure i can handle myself but the d bol crew are loose cannons. You simply have no idea, and you are a small, tiny, girly boy who hates guys because they are all bigger than you. You must of grew up in fuciking miami or some lame part of the country, because if you grew up in the tri state area, you'ld have a little toughness to ya. I know guys your size, that would drop my ass in 20 seconds. Get some needled and thread and sew your pussy up and "lift up your skirt and check to see if ya have a set"... (old school broker line)

Please let me get this right......you just started a thread about meatheads,big guys,clubs full of sauce,bouncers, tough guys....

"I know guys your size, that would drop my ass in 20 seconds"..I BET YOU DO!

you need some pussy soon.

Please let me get this right......you just started a thread about meatheads,big guys,clubs full of sauce,bouncers, tough guys....

"I know guys your size, that would drop my ass in 20 seconds"..I BET YOU DO!

you need some pussy soon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we talking about the Damon I met? That used to carry a whistle? He ain't small. And meathead, in my understanding, does not apply to size nor strength. It is more of a mentality or personality type. I've seen plenty of meatheads that weren't much bigger than I. And I didn't really get the impression that Damon was afraid of them, but more that he was expressing annoyance at their presence. One thing about meatheads is that they *really* ruin the vibe. They don't "get" the music. They annoy all the girls. They don't/can't dance. They're rude and stupid. That is what I believe he was commenting on. I also can't stand to be around meatheads, not because I am scared of them, but just because they annoy the f**k out of me.

Are we talking about the Damon I met? That used to carry a whistle? He ain't small. And meathead, in my understanding, does not apply to size nor strength. It is more of a mentality or personality type. I've seen plenty of meatheads that weren't much bigger than I. And I didn't really get the impression that Damon was afraid of them, but more that he was expressing annoyance at their presence. One thing about meatheads is that they *really* ruin the vibe. They don't "get" the music. They annoy all the girls. They don't/can't dance. They're rude and stupid. That is what I believe he was commenting on. I also can't stand to be around meatheads, not because I am scared of them, but just because they annoy the f**k out of me.

:bowdown:

i agree :mad:

One thing about meatheads is that they *really* ruin the vibe. They don't "get" the music. They annoy all the girls. They don't/can't dance. They're rude and stupid. That is what I believe he was commenting on. I also can't stand to be around meatheads, not because I am scared of them, but just because they annoy the f**k out of me.

Very well said... only one thing to add...

ATTN: Meatheads.

Keep your fkn shirts on. no need to see your tits. :mad:

stereotyping,generalizing ,and manifesting ones own insecurities. is not what the scene is about.. you go to a club to listen to beats, enjoy the company of friends, socialize, and dance your arse. personally ,I could give a fawk what other people around me look like or do.. as long as they don't take up valuable dance floor space. leaving my analyzing cap off, when I pass through the front door; tends to make for a more enjoyable experience. :)