Clubplanet Nightlife Community

prefer getting blown over sex

tastey

a lot of times, i´d rather just have a blowjob than straight fucking... it´s so much more relaxing and i don´t have to do any work.

don´t get me wrong i love sex... still... blowjobs rule :swallow:

a lot of times, i´d rather just have a blowjob than straight fucking... it´s so much more relaxing and i don´t have to do any work.

don´t get me wrong i love sex... still... blowjobs rule :swallow:

:werd:

I love sex as well but nothing beats a woman that loves to give blowjobs and knows what she is doing below the border. :aright:

i think the key is to give yer man blowjobs not only as foreplay, but also give them as a completely separate treat that is all about him and doesn't require anything from him except his presence and a hard-on. my ex used to love when i'd be on my period because he'd get so much head. oh and by the way, guys, you should do the same for your girl. :swallow::lickit::)

I respect and admire girls who enjoy giving head because it proves that she is THERE TO SATISFY YOU and isn't getting much in return .

But as for me I enjoy Fucking more ......followed by carpet munching , then comes receiving head . :)

i know wat u mean sometimes. every now and then u just need that quick release to relax u without going through the whole sex act.

i've had dreams about my girls bj's cauz they're so good, but i'll take

the feeling of my cock inside my girls pussy over her mouth any day.

i think the key is to give yer man blowjobs not only as foreplay, but also give them as a completely separate treat that is all about him and doesn't require anything from him except his presence and a hard-on.

you are perfect

Guest gabo

I am kind of the opposite, sometimes I just get so into eating the pussy I dont even want to fuck... and when I get blown I cant wait to have her sit on my face... I need help