Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okie Space Review

str8upcore

Oakie Was Off The Chain, Music Was Pumpin Hard. Ladies Everywhere. Good Tunes Overall And Didn't Want To Leave. Southern sun, and Markus Shultz/Clear Blue was blowin up. Left At 430. It Was Good Seeing Biz, Obby, AND MY BOY POD.........anyone For Nikki's Tommorrow?.....................later!!!!!!!!!!!

although last night and this morning is mostly a blur it was OFF THE HOOK. didn't recognize any CPers there except biz but Ill look more closely next time . Heres my review of last night:

Lots of alcohol

Horny Women

Good Music

Sunrise at the terrace

Alot of fucking fun

I give it a 10.0 ;)

I still dont understand while I am up right now but I guess I can thank chaser caplets

Guest saleen351

our Photograph - LeeCabrera

it won't be released ever...I'm adviseing all my djs to stop playing it, it's way way over rated...

what a party..... hernan played wayyyyy better than i anticipated.

and to my surprise oakenfold rocked it. i couldn't believe his first track. it banged hard, like 140bpm.(and not cheesey trance either). his style was soooo different from previous times i've seen him. it was really good and the crowd loved it.

exellent night out......thanks to biz for everything (u tha man)