Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Cameras ready prepare to flash..."

philippio

"Now here we have some kids who thought they'd bring their own liquor to the party...

Cameras ready, prepare to flash!

And here are some kids that are sucking on a balloon, filling them with gas. But it's not just any gas... it's the gas, nitrous oxide...

Cameras ready, prepare to flash!"

Another Green Velvet classic!! :hoparound

"now you see the second most popular game we played as children...was house...folks have to be careful when they playing house....you see the object of the game was pretension"

my favorite :bounce:

"now you see the second most popular game we played as children...was house...folks have to be careful when they playing house....you see the object of the game was pretension"

my favorite :bounce:

Wow. Havent heard that in FOREVER!! What was the name of that track?

'The Preaching Man' wasnt it??? :confused:

"Now here we have some kids who thought they'd bring their own liquor to the party...

Cameras ready, prepare to flash!

And here are some kids that are sucking on a balloon, filling them with gas. But it's not just any gas... it's the gas, nitrous oxide...

Cameras ready, prepare to flash!"

Definitely one of my fav tracks...haven't heard that DT remix in the club since Lawler in December. Gets me crazy.

:bounce:

Definitely one of my fav tracks...haven't heard that DT remix in the club since Lawler in December. Gets me crazy.

:bounce:

Velvet did a Live PA at a party a couple years back where they gave out something like 150 or so disposable cameras and when flash came on the whole place went nuts with the cameras flashing everywhere and people going nuts.

Velvet did a Live PA at a party a couple years back where they gave out something like 150 or so disposable cameras and when flash came on the whole place went nuts with the cameras flashing everywhere and people going nuts.

Now thats a way to get the crowd into it. :dj::hoparound

I can just picture it in my mind... flashes emanating from the dancefloor in addition to strobes and all the club lighting. Madness! :D

I can just picture it in my mind... flashes emanating from the dancefloor in addition to strobes and all the club lighting. Madness! :D

exactly...strobes and g beams fixated on a huge disco ball that shot tons of green lasers everywhere once the g beams hit it.