Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Frenulum

naughtybabe

Damn sorry for the edits my CP just wigged out!

You have a penis and don't even know that there is a lil piece called Frenulum.. Thats sad.. :laugh:

and let me just clarify my previous statement...

The Frenulum is the point where a man experiences contraction of the muscles a.k.a throbbing maybe your familiar with that term.

Here educate yourself a lil more... You seem to be in need

http://sgp1.paddington.ninemsn.com.au/goodmedicine/women/db/ingredient/pregnancy/319.asp

Ohhh and by the way maybe next time you try to "piss" on a parade you

consider the idea of researching to make sure you are right before some1

else shits on your parade for speaking w/out knowing! :devil:

Naughtybabe; love your posts and the pics you have in your sig but this time you are wrong.

Frenulum is not a muscle - it is a small piece of skin that attaches the foreskin of the penis to the shaft.

In general, medical terms "frenulum" simply means bridle - and could refer to any such formation (you have one in your mouth, under the tongue).

Penis as such can't be considered a muscle - the composition of the tissue is closer to liver than any muscle tissue.

As an advice - be careful what you read on the www - most of the stuff is just way too oversimplified and outright wrong. And definitively don't try to learn anatomy or physiology from MSN.

carry on.

Ohhh and by the way maybe next time you try to "piss" on a parade you consider the idea of researching to make sure you are right before some1 else shits on your parade for speaking w/out knowing! :devil:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN....on this day god was silenced....OUCH....:tongue:

call me crazy but i dont think shes calling it a muscle... she said it causes the greatest muscle contraction...

true...she didn't really call it a muscle....but to clarify myself; penis is not a muscle - the tissue that forms the penis is not considered a muscle tissue.

now let's get back to Sex Forum before this turns into A/P Forum LOL

true...she didn't really call it a muscle....but to clarify myself; penis is not a muscle - the tissue that forms the penis is not considered a muscle tissue.

now let's get back to Sex Forum before this turns into A/P Forum LOL

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!?!?!?!? SHE'S PRAISING A PART OF YOUR MALE ANATOMY, YOU BOZOS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!!!!! :deadfish: