Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American IDOL :Grand Finale

Bling

cant wait.... will it be diana degarmo the cute 16 year old girl from snellville GA or will it be Fantasia Burino the 19 year old single mom with a voice that truly stands out :)

ill take notes and put a detailed review after the show and after i vote :)

cant wait.... will it be diana degarmo the cute 16 year old girl from snellville GA or will it be Fantasia Burino the 19 year old single mom with a voice that truly stands out :)

ill take notes and put a detailed review after the show and after i vote :)

Bling, why can't you just STFU about this show and move (with your tv) to another planet? Mercury would be a good start! :finger:

fantasia won the second song with summertime

simon said she was the best in all the shows... i say its clay then her.... shes def better then reuben and kelly

i truly believe she will win idol though diana is still awesome

simon said she was the best in all the shows... i say its clay then her.... shes def better then reuben and kelly though

simon said she was the best in all the shows... i say its clay then her.... shes def better then reuben and kelly though

carisa i didnt hear it really i was amazed at her high notes when did she fuck up? im sure she did but i didnt catch it

Don't worry bling, every tv station will replay that one part of her song. Just watch.

Who will win . . . the fat chick vs. the phat chick????

This gets my official vote as the :ghey: est thread of the month.

Both are horrible, the show should have stopped with William Hung - the real American Idol.

And Bling - Fantasia will be in South Beach over the weekend . . . get ready!

fantasia has the better voice of the two, but i thought they were both pretty shitty tonight. bad choices for their last-shot performances. i don't really care who wins this season. i am still bitter about the latoya situation. oh well ... there's always next season ... ;):)

so tonite is the nite in 3 hrs we will know the next idol. will it be fantasia or diana? i say fantasia. but again, this season has been crazy

with such shockers as latoya being booted over jasmine, the other black girl jennifer being booted and "red" stayin in so long who knows anymore

should be a great show

im sure u all will miss my idol threads :(