Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd summerstage tickets and afterparty information

hello all

you can get the tickets for summerstage for $39 bucks @ satellite records compared to $45 at ticketweb. also , you can only purchase tickets to the afterpart at spirit if YOU HAVE TICKETS FOR SUMMERSTAGE...tickets are going for $27 bucks....

cheers

indy

The only problem with this is we have a few friends who can't make it to summerstage because of work, but want to meet us after at Spirit. Does that mean because they didn't go to Central Park they can't get into Spirit??? Seems a little stupid to me. What happens in this situation???

The only problem with this is we have a few friends who can't make it to summerstage because of work, but want to meet us after at Spirit. Does that mean because they didn't go to Central Park they can't get into Spirit??? Seems a little stupid to me. What happens in this situation???

i cant fucking wait!

PVD @ Central Park,

AfterParty @ Spirit.. AND PVD IS SPINNING!!

hahahaha it just doesnt get any better!

im SoOo ExCiteddddddd!

i can see you doing your thing kid .. go for it for me .. and the group

dance all day and night . ok

peace

the MASK

I went to the Made web page and they sent me to Ticketweb. And the only way you can get after party tickets is if you have a Ticketweb number from your prior purchase of the Central Park show. So what's the deal? Does that mean that if I got my tickets from Satellite I won't be able to buy after party tickets? Does anyone have any more info?

I am SOOOOO excited, I can't wait!!!! This is certainly going to be a night to remember - well I can't gaurantee I'll remember the WHOLE night, but I'll try my best. We have our friends from Miami and LA flying in just for this. WOW, it's gonna be a LONG weekend. I finally got to meet him :bowdown: in April out in Vegas, but he really wasn't as excitied as me, hum, I wonder why??? And he didn't even care that we had flown in from NY that morning just to see him spin at Club Ra that night. I tell you, us fans we get no respect. But all has been forgiven and I'm back in love, yes my husband really appreciates my long satnding obbsession with PvD, I tell ya, he just LOVES to hear me talk about him all the time, I swear :hung: Anyway, ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!

c ya

Ugh.. after all the bullshit surcharges, it came out to 95 dollars for two tickets. Is the Spirit party free if you pay for this..? Or will it cost me another arm and a leg?

95 is worth it to me to see PVD in cp again, but another 95 and I'm kinda "meh"

Why is that the summerstage website doesn't mention the event.. either that or i'm a fucking idiot.

It's not you, it's the Summerstage website, it seems in their minds this does not exist, I thought the same thing, WTF?? but all is well on PvD's and the Made website. And if you look hard enough you will eventually find it on the Summerstage site, but I wouldn't bother, too much looking makes your brain hurt.

Ugh.. after all the bullshit surcharges, it came out to 95 dollars for two tickets. Is the Spirit party free if you pay for this..? Or will it cost me another arm and a leg?

95 is worth it to me to see PVD in cp again, but another 95 and I'm kinda "meh"

ok, like i said, you can buy YOUR TICKETS AT SATELLITE FOR $27 FOR THE AFTERPARTY... ticketweb will charge you tax and freakin delivery fee...go straight to satellite..the SUMMERSTAGE TIX ARE $39 compare to $45 on ticketweb....you do the math people :D

I thought Paul Van Dyk is selling package tickets for the Central Park and Spirit...but I know for sure that you can pay $40 admission and get in as well. Also, I am pretty sure that a week or 2 before the night, they'll start selling tickets just for the party