Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to George Michael??

What was the name of the girl who re-did his song Teacher last year..its been annoying me for a while..that song was phat..and I cant find the tape that I have it on.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

Man... Father Figure was a great song. Oh well, I know to avoid public restrooms in Cali. from now on... cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Wasn't he giving a bj to some dude in the bathroom?

No, he was choking the lizard. I think he got fined for that, right?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

George Michael has bought John Lennon's Steinway Model Z upright piano for £1.45 million. He will play and record his next record on it and will then take it back to the museum in Liverpool where it rightly belongs.

As for why he bought the Piano, George said "Because I think apart from being the most popular song of the

last century 'Imagine' is the most symbolic piece of music for that period of time, and probably for that whole half of the century and as such is kind of priceless really isn't it?"

And what does Lennon mean to George ? "Probably more than the man himself, I think his music

represents a high point in popular culture that really is very unlikely to be matched again and its as much to do with the world he lived in as anything else. It is difficult for people to ever reach those heights again, our culture just doesn't allow it." cwm28.gifcwm28.gif

What the hell is wrong with me????@@@#!!@!#@!

------------------

www.Hardhaus.com

I like George Michael! Leave him alone.

He had a great song with Mary J. Blige last year ... it bombed but had a great beat. George is a legend. Don't you remember such classics as

Freedom

Father Figure

I want your sex

Faith

Too Funky

and my all time favorite ... Kissing a Fool

Okay, have to go sing along with his greatest hit collection now. cwm16.gif