Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibe at Spirit

i dont like standing......i love dancing!!! thats why i miss arc :(

shame on me for not going there on a regular basis :cry:

hmm u like dancing .. hmm . then come to avalon . they got some of the best DJs ever ... dont mind what people say about the crowd .. if u r dancing ur ass off .. then it wont matter ...

Peace

the MASK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

june 12!! :bounce:

hmm u like dancing .. hmm . then come to avalon . they got some of the best DJs ever ... dont mind what people say about the crowd .. if u r dancing ur ass off .. then it wont matter ...

Peace

the MASK

Where's the dj vibe posters? lol Anyone going outside of afa? And as far as the vibe (not dj vibe lol) is concerned... It is only as good as the people that go to it. Maybe they need some of you heads to spark it up inside. It can be a place of magic if the dj's were appreciated more definetely.

Peace

Since when you got this new job promoting for spirit .. hehe .. messing w. ya kid ..

Peace

the MASK

LOL, the thing is i hope i can keep up w/ ya :half:

5/26, 5/27, 5/28, counting .. counting ..

k .. u better be dancing all over the place after all this darling ..

and make sure u behave .. control yourself dear .. coz i got reputation to keep

hoho

Peace

the MASK

LOL, the thing is i hope i can keep up w/ ya :half:

come on now .. dont be modest .. energy wise .. i think u will be able to keep up ..

it is probably the surprise dances that will make u think . hmm .. i wasnt ready for this one ... ;)

Peace

the MASK

i have to completely dissagree

the vibe for tomiie was INCREDIBLE.......anyone that was there will vouch for this!

give spirit a try........its truly a great place. be selective of the day that you go on.......depending on the dj , is what the vibe is going to be like i believe

i'll leave it up to u to let me know when its good to go ;)

i have to completely dissagree

the vibe for tomiie was INCREDIBLE.......anyone that was there will vouch for this!

give spirit a try........its truly a great place. be selective of the day that you go on.......depending on the dj , is what the vibe is going to be like i believe

It depends do you like to stand around and give dirty looks while sipping on your martini. Or do you like to let it all go close your eyes and loose your self in the music. Spirit has a good looking crowd. They have a some what strict door so every one is dress nice. The crowd is better looking than the crowd at Avalon but that does not make it a BETTER crowd. The problem is the place has no vibe.

there's a huge difference btw fridays and saturdays.

listen guys a club is FOR THE MUSIC first. Now depending on teh crowd is what makes the vibe right. So if you hear a good dj will be there why not come down and contribute to the vibe. At 1030pm people myself included were scremaing HECTORRRRRRRRRR why cause we knew what we were their for. So stop bitching every BIG NAME club is fucked up with the vibe aand crowd. But its up to YOU to bring the MUSIC HEADS up know what i mean. The more of us the less of them. ALso you can inspire somebodfy new and then start to school them. Ive met alot of new people who like my energy and spirit and i tell them what im about and then their pooping up atpalces im at and understand what im shwoing them.

listen guys a club is FOR THE MUSIC first. Now depending on teh crowd is what makes the vibe right. So if you hear a good dj will be there why not come down and contribute to the vibe. At 1030pm people myself included were scremaing HECTORRRRRRRRRR why cause we knew what we were their for. So stop bitching every BIG NAME club is fucked up with the vibe aand crowd. But its up to YOU to bring the MUSIC HEADS up know what i mean. The more of us the less of them. ALso you can inspire somebodfy new and then start to school them. Ive met alot of new people who like my energy and spirit and i tell them what im about and then their pooping up atpalces im at and understand what im shwoing them.

Yep, yep...every music lover will eventually become the G Man's padawan... :beer::rock:

:aright:

Everyone has different reasons for going to a club, it dosent have to be music, a lot of people go to clubs to pick up women. But who cares, not everybody that goes clubbing in NyC is a diehard music lover, they probably have better things to do then go clubbing everyday. Basically what im trying to say is every club does cater to a certain crowd, you just have to live with it and not expect everybody to go out for the same reasons that you do.

House music in Portugal has a name: Tó Pereira, or as he´s commonly known, DJ Vibe. He is a legend, "THE MAGICIAN" many call him. Some call him the Danny Tenaglia of Europe, but he needs no props or associations. His sets are heralded as some of the best in the world wherever he goes. Why? What´s so great about him? You see, it´s not about hype, it´s not about a show, it´s not about anything with vibe, it´s simple about THE MUSIC! "