Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibe at Spirit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard both ways .. good crowd and bad crowd .. personally when i went there once . the crowd had no life .. no vibe . however there were many good looking people ...

so bottom line is .. there is no rule .. i think it might depend on who is going that night

peace

the MASK

yo mask, i like ur attitude, keep it posotive and yeah we met once at avalon, with my boi chris, the lil azn dude with the lights. and yah it really depends on the ppl, went to spirit once i had a great time, music hott, and yeah we all just need to keep it positive on the dance floor. :bounce:

yo mask, i like ur attitude, keep it posotive and yeah we met once at avalon, with my boi chris, the lil azn dude with the lights. and yah it really depends on the ppl, went to spirit once i had a great time, music hott, and yeah we all just need to keep it positive on the dance floor. :bounce:

hey Edge ... thanks man .. it is all about being positive and having innocent good fun .. keep it real my friend

so listen ... if u come to avalon again... please come by and say hi and remind me of your sn on cp ... funny thing is that with cp friends we have to always talk screen names (sn) ..

we are becoming sooooo technologically-dependant

take care son

peace

the MASK

I haven't been to Spirit yet, but I have been to Crobar, and it's the same situation there also: Good looking venue and a nice looking crowd, but too many stuck up people who don't dance for whatever reason.

Instead of complaining about the lack of vibe @ Spirit, I think we need to contribute to it. I will be going there soon and there ain't no way I'm gonna be standing in the corner. I think this place has a lot of potenial. It's already attracting some good talent; if it can also attract a crowd who wants to dance, then it will become the best club in the city.

:bounce: excelent

couldn't have said it better...... :bowdown:

just got home

closed it out til 6:

1 of best sets of 2004

vibe is pretty much better than almost any other dj

it takes diggs, dt, jnr or derrick at their best to top vibe

this year only lawler at crobar was better'

more sunday

dunno where my head is at

peas

meat is murder ****