Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lingerie!

moniquetz007

1st looks sexy yum, but the model sucks

2nd looks crappy, that pink shit kills it and the design blows but the model is ooo so tasty

3rd the lingerie is wierd and i hate fake bitches, bleh

4th eh, its average

so winner is pair up lingerie 1 on model number 2 and let me tear that shit up, rowr :bounce:

4**:drool:

animalinstinct-d.JPG

4, baby, or something similar.

Love a bare leg for my big tongue to caress. Ending at a hot thong. Prefer a sexy thong over a lacey one, something that makes your eyes pop out, has some stretch to it that can just be pulled out of the way for mmmm.

Going up to that midrift (is that what it is called) thats high enough for my tongue to swirl that belly button all exposed and beautiful. And then up to the semi-transparent top is the bomb so I can see what luvin is in store for my big lips and warm tongue moments away.

4, baby, or something similar.

Love a bare leg for my big tongue to caress. Ending at a hot thong. Prefer a sexy thong over a lacey one, something that makes your eyes pop out, has some stretch to it that can just be pulled out of the way for mmmm.

Going up to that midrift (is that what it is called) thats high enough for my tongue to swirl that belly button all exposed and beautiful. And then up to the semi-transparent top is the bomb so I can see what luvin is in store for my big lips and warm tongue moments away.

LOL Very Nice!! :bounce::bootysha:

1st looks sexy yum, but the model sucks

2nd looks crappy, that pink shit kills it and the design blows but the model is ooo so tasty

3rd the lingerie is wierd and i hate fake bitches, bleh

4th eh, its average

so winner is pair up lingerie 1 on model number 2 and let me tear that shit up, rowr :bounce:

Blahhhhhhhhhh dont be too picky Mr.

Regarding las modelos son feas!! but they have nice body!! :hat:

I bought this outfit for Valentines.. :heart:

I think I had it on a total of 3.5 seconds before it was all

over the room. I love it tho.. its really cute! You got great taste ;)

Niceee...... I want to get it....

Well sweetie we both have great taste ;)

Guys u think is sexy when a girl wears a Lingerie>>

I don't so much think it is lingerie that makes a girl sexy as it is the girl who makes the lingerie sexy. The best lingerie can't help an unsexy girl. And a truly sexy girl needs no adornment. But if lingerie helps a girl *feel* sexier, then that will help her *be* sexier.