Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deepest Hardest House??

jarvatz

these cds were actually pretty good for the times. . since mp3s werent even heard of by the masses people flocked to their local shops to cop the newest 'dhh cds' . .i still have the first 2 volumes and listen to them every now and then.

i am getting desperate now.

Does anyone have the best of Nys deepest hardest house 98 by boom boom? I will pay for it on CD.

does boom boom still make these cds? does anyone know the name of a store you can purchase them at? is there any contact info on his cds , like an email or anything? now that i had a taste after d/l some, it makes me want that 1 that much more!!!!

i am on a mission now!

There is a CD store in Staten Island that I used to get them at...I know they still have all the good old cd's there and am sure you will find what you are looking for.

It's called someting like "The CD Store". It's in a small strip mall off that main road. Projects are set in the background too.

I am positive it will be there!

not too much help. I guess i will try to do a search & see what happens via qwestdex.com.

as far as AZ goes ... WOW! i lived right between philly & nyc for the 1st 24 years of my life then went to denver, moved down here about 4 months ago & LET ME TELL YOU, I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SO MANY FINE ASS WOMEN IN 1 PLACE. it is ridiculous, i mean , you dont even see the same one twice. its crazy. i dont mind the sun & warmth, the women are a bonus!

I actually went to school in AZ (ASU) from 92-95. I love AZ. Anyway...I am getting the 411 on the CD store in SINY for ya. Will post it later today.

The place in Seaside is good but wont have the Deepest Hardest House CD's in it that you speak of. Hell...you can have the two I have. Actually...I'll up them tonight and you can get them via SoulSeek. Name "PicottoProject"

REVISED: All the SINY peeps can help you from here. The store is off Hylan Blvd in The New Dorp Shopping Plaza (New Dorp SI). 99% sure the name of it is The Music Store. They have all of the SF 1-18, NY Deepest Hardest House, Exit 1, .2 and 3. All the goods before the mp3 evolution got outta hand. They have alllll the old old classics cds from 1998-2000.

Good luck!

looks like i am gettin a little bit closer! store name & phone # would be best or even if they have a website. :)

thanks for all your help & continued help!

everyone , help a brother out!

AZ is the bomb, the fuckin women here ... WOW!!!! :lickit:

This store is not the type to have a website. But it looks like you have the official name now thanks to djaparaz so now all ya gotta do is call 1-917-555-1212 and ask for "our music store" in New Dorp, Staten Island on Hylan blvd.