Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I turn around on the train last night...

iamme

in Philly and see this really pretty blonde talkin with everyone, having a good time, drunk as hell, blah blah blah....then she puts her hand up on the seat right next to me and...............hooooooooooolllllyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt...

it looked like she had elephantitus (sp) of the hand. her shit was HUUUUUUGE. not like "wow that a big hand", i mean like it looked like it would be an ogre's hand. It didnt seem like she had 5 fingers either, but 3 huge fat ones...and 2 of her knuckles were like 2 inches apart :worry: i found out later from a friend that was sitting across from her that she also didnt seem to have any toes...and she was wearing open toed sandals :eek: wow....

that girl has definately got some balls, but it surprised the fuck out of me....

also met probably the hottest and sexiest women @ Denim last night in Philly. that girl could fuckin MOOOOOOOOVE. nothing quite as sexy as that...figured i would dance with her, until i saw her making out with the chic she was with hardcore on the dancefloor :eek: figured it was kind of pointless after that....like i was in Chasing Amy or some shit :doh:

k, my head hurts

...speaking of ugly feet, uma's in kill bill looked fuckin bbbbbbbbbbbbbanged the fuck up...holy shit they were disastrous...i'd still show her the walls to my bedroom but god damn i couldnt get over how funkdified they were...

...perhaps i'll get a full inspection while i'm down there...marko, i'll give you a full report upon my return...

p..s. haggard is a great word...certainly underused...

cameras ready, prepare to flash!

Feel free to take a pic. I'll think i'll go all out and get a pedicure in your honor nick.. :bowdown:

I have cute feet I think... i mean i was told that. I don't think they are model-type, but they're not haggard ya know? lol

And yes I like sexy womens feet as well ;)

:aright:

...perhaps i'll get a full inspection while i'm down there...marko, i'll give you a full report upon my return...

p..s. haggard is a great word...certainly underused...

camera phone~!?

Feel free to take a pic. I'll think i'll go all out and get a pedicure in your honor nick.. :bowdown:

....sweeeeet....maybe i'll do more than just take a picture than....;)

...no camera phone marko...but i'll see what i can come up with....