Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sander kleinenberg vs armin van buren

why do you ask?

are they scheduled to play the same night at two different venues?

Otherwise, it really depends what YOU like....as already mentioned, they play different styles of EDM

I was wondering what everyone thought because I purchased both CD's of their latest work(Everybody Loves Music, A State of Trance 2004), and both CD's were very good, very different but at the same time great in their own way. I picked Sander, though.

Completely different types of music...

but.. as a pure trance junkie.. id have to say ARMIN VAN BUUREN!!!!! he is my favorite dj in the whole world .. i have a whole cd book of JUST armin cds, sets, essential mixes etc. he is fucking incredible and AH THE ENERGY WHEN HE SPINS!!! I LOVE ARMIN :bounce: haha

as for kleinenberg.. ive yet to see him , his music is okay...i gotta be in the mood for it though. his harder stuff is good though.

this is y this board sux dick. ur comparing a fuckin trance dj..with a house dj...thats like comparing michael vick and michael jordan...the only thing they got in common is their names and that their black....just like avb and sander r white and use technics1200's......this shit sux

this is y this board sux dick. ur comparing a fuckin trance dj..with a house dj...thats like comparing michael vick and michael jordan...the only thing they got in common is their names and that their black....just like avb and sander r white and use technics1200's......this shit sux

exactly! As for that popular demand thingy mayb its cause there more trance fans here than house fans. Ive yet to hear sander live but have heard productions by him whcih are good and a few mins of a cd and im very curious. LIVE is how i determine if i like a dj not by productions. I just hope im healed or feel better by then.

last sander set @ crobar sukkkked

everybody sez avd kicks azzzz

never heard him

so, based on popular thought: AVB wins

at his best sander can be great- lets see, june @ ceobar

yayayayaay

I agree, its impossible to compare djs of different genres.. but you also can't go by their LAST live set... I've heard both spin live, and if I had to pick I would say Sander. Production wise he is insane and in my opinion alot more creative.

sander can be awesoem and he can also disappoint. depends what he chooses t play.

sander in april 2003 at arc is considered one of best arc sets ever. emootional, progressive, structured.

sander at crobar in april (?) was huge disappointment- tried to play tons of banging techy-tribal beats but only played 1 melodic song all night. he didnt mamnage a beatdown the way he attempted that night. '

'

hopefully sander will bring the tunes and emotion next time at crobar. when hes good hes great. lets see which sander shows up.

never heard avb live but many people i trust say he can deliver live as well as any 'trance' dj ever. im not so into 'trance' but I will chk him out this year.

Im more of a house music lover-- chicago house, deep house, progressive, some tech house.