Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cp dc is so empty...

there is another messageboard most of the old regular posters that used to be here are there. same posts that one used to find here but all the people know each other so less negative threads and mainly geared towards house from what I saw. it's so dead here because most went there.

just like alot of the cp old schoolers went to naughtybooth which is no more.

which other site?

there is another messageboard most of the old regular posters that used to be here are there. same posts that one used to find here but all the people know each other so less negative threads and mainly geared towards house from what I saw. it's so dead here because most went there.

check the glow board on groovanauts. there are quite a few people who are mainly into trance.

correction - most old school CP posters went to the Twilo board, which shut down. Ezdreamer and naughtybooth were created as a result.

And now there is a new one to replace NB but I forgot the name...

:D

correction - most old school CP posters went to the Twilo board, which shut down. Ezdreamer and naughtybooth were created as a result.

And now there is a new one to replace NB but I forgot the name...

twilo board, it hurts so much as a twiloboss . . .

hey, theblueangel, how many people ask you about your name, considering blueangel was the most loved person on this board . . .

they went to the other 183,942 other edm msgboards, because cp was no longer good enough for them and they need to post whore someplace else, where they can be one loving family....PLUR........bwhahahhaha. Personally I like it much better now. I can check all the weeks threads in less then an hour, so for this I say thank you and cheers :pint:

thanks, i never paid attention to that section, i just check the the dc section once in a while. cp dc is a ghost town now, there aren't even club mentions unless it's buzz / cubik / whatever it's called now.

eggmok- 1 person asked me. It doesn't make any sense at all logically because the string / character array "theblueangel" != "blueangel". If your bkgd is technical I could elaborate in those terms.

same rational: iraq != iran 1 character of a difference although this has 3.

check the glow board on groovanauts. there are quite a few people who are mainly into trance.

Guest jroo
thanks, i never paid attention to that section, i just check the the dc section once in a while. cp dc is a ghost town now, there aren't even club mentions unless it's buzz / cubik / whatever it's called now.

eggmok- 1 person asked me. It doesn't make any sense at all logically because the string / character array "theblueangel" != "blueangel". If your bkgd is technical I could elaborate in those terms.

same rational: iraq != iran 1 character of a difference although this has 3.

"cs" != "fun" || "good-time"

//although the above is totally true, notice how not a single character matches

Huh???? you're not making any sense.

You can't mix personal opinion with character comparisons. cs deals with discrete elements, NOT opinions. In my last post, I was referring to equalsIgnoreCase() and strcmp(). hmm..I assume your bkgd isn't technical, which is why you made your statement and why you didn't get the implications of the 2 f(x)'s above. In any case, syntactically (sp?) your statement would generate a compiler error, it should be:

if ( "cs" != "fun" ) && ("cs" != "good-time")

return (false);

else

return (true);

If you are implying that cs is programming because I mentioned char array and strings, you clearly are unaware of the breadth of computer science. there is computer architecture, algorithm analyses, cs theory, (not all of those classes involve programming) etc and a ton of math and electrical engineering.

"totally true"? you shouldn't generalize as diff people have diff opinions. I think cs is fun and I have a good time with it. since there is an exception to your statement (my disagreeing opinion), your statement is not "totally" true...(predicate logic).

"cs" != "fun" || "good-time"

//although the above is totally true, notice how not a single character matches

You can't mix personal opinion with character comparisons. cs deals with discrete elements, NOT opinions. In my last post, I was referring to equalsIgnoreCase() and strcmp(). hmm..I assume your bkgd isn't technical, which is why you made your statement and why you didn't get the implications of the 2 f(x)'s above. In any case, syntactically (sp?) your statement would generate a compiler error, it should be:

return (false);

else

return (true);

If you are implying that cs is programming because I mentioned char array and strings, you clearly are unaware of the breadth of computer science. there is computer architecture, algorithm analyses, cs theory, (not all of those classes involve programming) etc and a ton of math and electrical engineering.

"totally true"? you shouldn't generalize as diff people have diff opinions. I think cs is fun and I have a good time with it. since there is an exception to your statement (my disagreeing opinion), your statement is not "totally" true...(predicate logic).

holy what the fuck are you talking about, that just gave me a headache, are you a robot? Where did this come from.... :shake:

like I said "If your bkgd is technical I could elaborate in those terms."

...which I wouldn't have done but someone made statements that made no sense and generalized as well so I had to justify / elaborate on my comments. It's actually a basic straight-forward concept / code if your bkgd is technical or mathematical. I also had to parse one of the arguments.

where did this come from? if you go back and trace through the threads, you'll see where. anyway...it's all in good fun. this whole thread took a left term.

..."The Blue Angel" is coming on tcm tonight!! excellent film IMO.

Marlene Dietrich...what an actress. :)

holy what the fuck are you talking about, that just gave me a headache, are you a robot? Where did this come from.... :shake:

...which I wouldn't have done but someone made statements that made no sense and generalized as well so I had to justify / elaborate on my comments. It's actually a basic straight-forward concept / code if your bkgd is technical or mathematical. I also had to parse one of the arguments.

where did this come from? if you go back and trace through the threads, you'll see where. anyway...it's all in good fun. this whole thread took a left term.

are you a robot? Short circuit...

Guest jroo

return (false);

else

return (true);

hahahhahhaha, now i see who i need to go to for help!!!! i understand string compare, never heard of the equalsignore function, im guessing you made that function to suit your needs, hell if i know.

truth is , i need a tutor for when i take it again, what do you say? ive got to talk 112 over and 211. i got a d in 112. my ta sucked, he didnt do anything but lecture us. wouldnt let us work on or assignments. i dont know, what do you say?

Guest jroo

"someone" ? go ahead and name names, it was me. i made the comments you deem as idiotic. i guess the comments i made could be compared to spanglish, only i mixed C++ with english and not spanish.

"cs" != fun

simply translates into cs is not equal to fun . cs being computer science.

and you're right there is a whole of good stuff about computer science that we should all love and enjoy. i mean. we're all talking to each other thanks to the greatness that is cs.

i still need a tutor, you on the market?