Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only thing better than

iamme

...i heard they're comin our way soon...but wtf does that mean, theyre on tour?...the source is questionable...i have yet to see one as well...

Cicada Orgy 2004

gonna be a mess if they make it to NYC...people will be doing the crazy dance in the streets

they are harmless. nonetheless, i dont like cicadas bouncing off my head and hangin out on my crotch...

Sounds pretty serious , what the fuck are you doing when there bouncing off your head and touching your dick?

Sounds pretty serious , what the fuck are you doing when there bouncing off your head and touching your dick?

you do the crazy dance, thats what you do. nothin like the feeling of a fat bug crashing into your head...

my walk to chipotle will never be the same again...paranoid of these weiners now.

how was chipotle? :D

I thought they overdid the whole cicada story, b/c I hadn't seen very many, although they were always talkin bout it in the news, but then when I went to md, I was like ewww they're all over the place, and they really can't fly.... and they bang into stuff and fall to the floor, then you got a buncha dead cicadas all over the ground

how was chipotle? :D

I thought they overdid the whole cicada story, b/c I hadn't seen very many, although they were always talkin bout it in the news, but then when I went to md, I was like ewww they're all over the place, and they really can't fly.... and they bang into stuff and fall to the floor, then you got a buncha dead cicadas all over the ground

i kept on thinking a cicada was going to hop onto my burrito without me noticing :worry: