Attn: Koky & Bling...

digital7

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bling and Koky seem to be very quiet.... where they at? :tongue:

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

uhhh yeah im a bit tired from MIA lounge last nite which was fantastic great time with the TA's and uh i think we need mod eric morillo to step in LMAO

uhhh yeah im a bit tired from MIA lounge last nite which was fantastic great time with the TA's and uh i think we need mod eric morillo to step in LMAO

Bling, if your gonna post whore... please start making more sense :what:

danny ... dont make me start talking cause you will be taken from your mod status ;):D

and the reasone im quiet today is cause i recently got all 3 seasons of southpark and the movie at a great price so its keepin me pretty busy

and flip ... where did your twin brother get that pumpkin costume ??attachment.php?attachmentid=30907

and boy is blendprod quiet after i posted his true identity

attachment.php?attachmentid=30906

:laugh:

nice x's bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get mad at everybody else cuz u were born with the bitch stigma!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

stop being a cheap bitch and invest in a descent computer that works

everyone else sees it

and boy is blendprod quiet after i posted his true identity

:laugh:

bro...you know my comeback its coming.......its on bitch!!!!!!

Its not that you shut me up,i was just busy.....remember i have a wife that i like to fuck as much as possible.....i hope you understand even though i know that your bitchness comes from lack of puuuunaaaanyyyyyyyy!!!! :)

(fuck!!!! i forgot to log out mrsblend....but it would've been cool if she had a wife too)

bro...you know my comeback its coming.......its on bitch!!!!!!

Its not that you shut me up,i was just busy.....remember i have a wife that i like to fuck as much as possible.....i hope you understand even though i know that your bitchness comes from lack of puuuunaaaanyyyyyyyy!!!! :)

(fuck!!!! i forgot to log out mrsblend....but it would've been cool if she had a wife too)

YOU ARE JUST PISSED CAUSE YOU HAD TO GET MARRIED TO GET LAID :laugh: and dont say you got laid before you got married cause farm animals and those ugly bitches you showed me dont count :puke::puke: