what causes facial hair on girls?

jonyquest

Guest gabo

I think it's called being italian

jk I am sicilian so I dont want to hear any hating from the ladies

testosterone is made in the testes, most women don't have those

androgens are made in the adrenals, everyone has those

excess androgens lead to excess hair

also, once a woman goes into menopause, she loses a lot her her estrogen causing androgens to play a more significant role, which results in some older ladies having hair grow out of their chins

that's hot!

now you know

:)

I know for a fact that an excess of the hormone androgen (if I am not mistaken) This hormone can cause male features such as facial hair.

I met this gorgeous blond.. and when i saw her upclose.. she has a lot of facial hair.. i mean.. like long hairs above the lips.. she is hot.. but i dont know if she realizes they are really long..

:)

i've noticed that women of certain nationalities have more mustaches then others

I knew this Iranian girl in grade school and man - she had a major mustache.

Dark haired Sicilian/ Italian women, and some middle Eastern Turkish/Indian women got major mustaches.

hmmm I wonder why women are staying away from this one?

ha. the only thing i can say about chicks with hairy faces is that this girl worked in a kiosk across from my store in the mall and she had hella facial hair. Like some days it was obviously shaved, which is even weirded, but other days it was really long and dark. and it wasnt just like abover her lip...it was all over the side of her face too.

Guest gabo
ha. the only thing i can say about chicks with hairy faces is that this girl worked in a kiosk across from my store in the mall and she had hella facial hair. Like some days it was obviously shaved, which is even weirded, but other days it was really long and dark. and it wasnt just like abover her lip...it was all over the side of her face too.

dang thats grody!