Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New... Reina - If I Close My Eyes

i missed it but heard from some friends that is was played..im curious to know how no one knew about this song until yesterday..?..where are all the producers on this one..?

Tony Moran....i didnt hear it so im not sure if it was his Mix or not, it also could be Orange Factory since there doing her whole album.

Tony Moran....i didnt hear it so im not sure if it was his Mix or not, it also could be Orange Factory since there doing her whole album.

OK. First off the original mix (which KTU is playing) was produced by Jack Elliot not Tony Moran.

Tony has done remixes for it, as well as Giuseppe D.

The single will be released at the end of June.

Second, Orange Factory is NOT producing the whole album. So far they only have one track on there...and actually it's not EVEN orange Factory, rather LIV (which consists of only one of the guys in Orange Factory).

As for it being on KTU and already going to shit, where else did you want it to get played? I know the clubs are important and they will be playing this too, but as far as radio goes, they broke Reina's No One's Gonna Change You as well. It's very commercial so not shocking that they are playing it.

and to add onto deja's comments:

as for KTU playing it means it went to shit-- it was only in a mixshow (riddler's) and that rocks. And even if (or when actually) it gets into rotation, I'd much rather hear a new Reina 100000x a day rather than I will survive or LASGO -- how do u still play LASGO!! they've put out like 9 new songs since something and alone--

anyways-- point is: ktu's mixshows are dope. Just be happy Rich and the other DJ's are attempting to rotate in new music instead of killing the old stuff

OK. First off the original mix (which KTU is playing) was produced by Jack Elliot not Tony Moran.

Tony has done remixes for it, as well as Giuseppe D.

The single will be released at the end of June.

Second, Orange Factory is NOT producing the whole album. So far they only have one track on there...and actually it's not EVEN orange Factory, rather LIV (which consists of only one of the guys in Orange Factory).

:laugh::aright: your a GENIUS what can i say, in fact since your such a genius im not gonna even argue with you :rolleyes:

:laugh::aright: your a GENIUS what can i say, in fact since your such a genius im not gonna even argue with you :rolleyes:

There's a difference between being a genius and being CORRECT. She is correct. All she did is state the facts and yet for some reason you insist on replying like your feelings were hurt..I dont get it... :doh:

There's a difference between being a genius and being CORRECT. She is correct. All she did is state the facts and yet for some reason you insist on replying like your feelings were hurt..I dont get it... :doh:

He can't take being wrong. His fragile ego can't handle it. :yuck: God forbid anyone is more in the know.