Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic of your Pet!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my dog to visit some other dogs and let him play........My ex used to own a horse and he would play in the corrall with the other horses...

i do that with my rabbit sometimes and he is soooooo happy .. the thing is . those pets have their feelings and personalities and many people tend to forget that ..

so when u take ur dogs . do u dress them? .. u know as a fashion statement or something?

peace

the MASK

I investigated, I was right....Smokey chewed through the feet of the terry bunny...there was these lil balls in his stool thank goodness not some bacteria....atleast he pooped them out.

Any other Ferret owners out there?

oooffff . that must've been hard on him . i am glad he is ok

peace

the MASK

yep my kitties dress up in doll stuff and a dog costume that i got in old navy one year^.^

old navy ???? reallly .. they sell pets cothes? .. that is strange???

ha? do u dress up your cats in dog clothes? why is that?

cuuute . do u have pics?

peace

the MASK

hey people .. since u have pets i have a question .. do u guys and gals dress up your pets? as in taking them out .. or even for fashion .. u know like when it is their birthday or u taking them to see other friends pets???

if u don't then why not ..

and if u do . then where do u get their clothes from ??

just curious

peace

the MASK

Good one :half::clap:

Smokey got his bath today....he actually liked it. Tear free almond/cherry shampoo. Who said ferrets don't like baths....he was climbing up to the sink after knocking the bottle over....liked it too much, I guess. Now, he has become a bathroom Smokey.....see what a lil love does....animals can tell.

I got him the hawaiin florial harness leash....so, we can do the hoola in the park...I hear he loves grass.

Clothes are for the owners--on pets. You are born naked for a reason, if God wanted us to have clothes, he woulda made us grow fur. I think cave men shed that long ago.

Pets that need protection from weather have fur, the colder the area, the more fur they have. They don't need anything else....leashes are because we love them and want to protect them from too many cars on the road....but, if they love us enough, they won't run to far....or they would run around and come right back. We don't trust the cars, though.

Cars kill people every 6 minutes. Wonder how many pets they kill.

That's my "I wonder" for today.

this is my boy Charlie hanging out with my neice a few years ago. I love this pic because she was still so small then and he is just so big next to her, and looking especially cool in his studded collar. poor pitbulls get such a bad rap, if people only realized what great dogs they can really be and how great they are with kids.

this is my boy Charlie hanging out with my neice a few years ago. I love this pic because she was still so small then and he is just so big next to her, and looking especially cool in his studded collar. poor pitbulls get such a bad rap, if people only realized what great dogs they can really be and how great they are with kids.

Awww what a cute Picture!!smiliez.de_2240.gif