Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 girls in a subway

georgym

Two girls in a subway

It was a packed Friday morning. Standing room only. I could feel everyone’s

bodyheat swarming in the train

One more stop, 2 more people. It gets tighter and hotter.

These 2 girls (one asian, one Spanish) are back-2-back. They don’t seem to realize how close they are to each other, and the moving and jerking of the train makes their tushes brush each other.

Another stop, 4 more people. I moved in closer, but the 2 girls moved even closer to each other (again, without knowing it), so that their 2 booties are practically touching.

With the herky-jerkyness of the train, up and down, left and right, ever so slowly their 2 backsides would sway with the motion of the train. It’s like they didn’t even notice their 2 cheeks were meeting. But they were.

And another stop. 6 more people. At this point, they had no choice but to back up into each other. Each ass resting on the other, without a care in the world

The train takes off. They both finally realize the softness among them. Neither had ever felt this before. It felt comforting in a packed train to be able to cushin themselves against something so plump and sweet.

As the train approached the tunnel, they were rubbin and rubbin away. Short skirt against tight jeans.

Incredibly, no conversation was had between these 2. Just the simple art of butt-rubbin’

:D

chicks are weird like that. ill get on the train/bus and practically sit on another chick but i wont even sit in a seat next to a man. it is funny, you will always see a girl sit next to another girl, especially if they are around the same age group. sometimes even when there are a lot of seats i will go sit next to another chick b/c id rather sit next to her than end up with some weirdo guy next to me at the next stop. its cool when a hot chick sits next to you though. this hot black girl sat next to me the other day on the F train, i think she was trying to make advances but i had to ignore her b/c my bf would be jealous. c'est la vie.

:bounce:

chicks are weird like that. ill get on the train/bus and practically sit on another chick but i wont even sit in a seat next to a man. it is funny, you will always see a girl sit next to another girl, especially if they are around the same age group. sometimes even when there are a lot of seats i will go sit next to another chick b/c id rather sit next to her than end up with some weirdo guy next to me at the next stop. its cool when a hot chick sits next to you though. this hot black girl sat next to me the other day on the F train, i think she was trying to make advances but i had to ignore her b/c my bf would be jealous. c'est la vie.

:bounce:

jealous?!?!?!......i think that would be awesome if some hot chik hit on my gf :bounce::3some:

The only people I end up next to are the lardasses that take up 2 seats and are practically sitting on my fucking lap..I hate subways

Don't you hate when the middle seat is open and a fat ace comes and squeezes in "...ummm excuse me...do you mind getting your hips off my lap" :mad: