Clubplanet Nightlife Community

french kissing

bullseye

I agree -- that is, if the person knows how to do it nicely! I hate people that are too quick, slobber too much, drool, etc.

If a person doesn't kiss good, I'm done w/them!

i think its harder to master good technique without scaring the other person.

....there's no molding someone into a good kisser. Either you're good or you're not! ;) There's nothing like kissing someone and the two of you totally clicking....

:makeout:

I have been told I am a really good kisser :D I'm very soft and like to nibble a little on the bottom lip....and the top lip.....and lots of slow tongue action....kisses on the neck.....:D

I have been told I am a really good kisser :D I'm very soft and like to nibble a little on the bottom lip....and the top lip.....and lots of slow tongue action....kisses on the neck.....:D

:aright: and :drool:

i kinda think it can be taught. there are ppl out there that have never had good experience kissing, or a good partner to work on. all i know is, when i touch tongues, i feel it all over.

....there's no molding someone into a good kisser. Either you're good or you're not! ;) There's nothing like kissing someone and the two of you totally clicking....

:makeout:

gee. thanks a lot. now i gotta go and jerk off!

lol i was just thinking that as i put those two gay smiley faces w/teh heart between them......oh well.

if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :D

:laugh: :laugh:

back to the topic of french kissing. do you find its better to do most of the tongue action in the mouth, or do u find it good to do some reaching to?

Guest gabo

this thread is getting me so fucking horny!

ok to turn everyone off: I once kissed a girl with a rough toungue ... kinda like a cat. It was soooooooooo gross :vomit2:

Guest gabo
ok, u rooned it :gang: gabo

:D

homie I am really sorry. I give you props, it is a hot thread but for some reason I remembered that damn girl with the cat toungue, ugh gross... it felt like wet sandpaper man

I think you can DEFINITELY teach a newbie some pointers... but, kissing comes from the soul. Period! Your sense of touch... your sense of coordination... your vibe.... Bottom line is you're either a natural... or you're not. (God bless my bloodline! ;) )

And as far as what part or style is best?? Well... I tend to mix it all up completely. From initially hot, frantic and deep.... to soft, light and playful. It's ALLLLL so damned good!! Yummsville!

Dayum.... no shit.... funny how a few simple sentences can get the blood flowin'. :drool:Ten.com here I cum! ;)

... funk... out.

homie I am really sorry. I give you props, it is a hot thread but for some reason I remembered that damn girl with the cat toungue, ugh gross... it felt like wet sandpaper man

no worries, mysti did all the work in this one :)