Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question to all the gentlemen..

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I 'm talking about men on the street....And not just the construction worker, but also business men and everything.. Makes no damn sense..

I don't hang out with people like that....

What a turn off.

What if it was your favorite actor, singer, someone you were in love with and you walked by anD they hooted at ya??.....What wouuld you do??.........I agree with CM......Men don't do that...... I just drool

cwm27.gif

[This message has been edited by antvill (edited 11-01-2000).]

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

--- Hey, mamacita... **whistles loudly** ... LOOKING GOOD MAMY... whoooohoooo... I NEED SOME LOVING baby... Love those boobies honey... whooohooooo... **whistles some more**... AY CARAMBA...

Gee thanks Charlie, Ya gave away my perfect pick-up line..... cwm27.gif

------------------

"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by antvill:

UGGGGGGGH STOP BROWN NOSEING DUDE!!!!

cwm27.gif

How is that brown nosing? Do you do that? cause I don't... I'm intelligent enough to be able to walk up to a girl and introduce myself as a gentleman and respect her like the woman that she may be. I don't call her over like she's a pet...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

How is that brown nosing? Do you do that? cause I don't... I'm intelligent enough to be able to walk up to a girl and introduce myself as a gentleman and respect her like the woman that she may be. I don't call her over like she's a pet...

FU IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!!!!!

cwm27.gif

cwm27.gif

cwm27.gif

cwm27.gif

Didn't know you were jking dude... Relax comic book boy.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Rick is def a gentleman and knows how to carry himself in a very respectful manner....and he is attractive as well...so if he can conduct himself in this way, why can't every other man..!!

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

I 'm talking about men on the street....And not just the construction worker, but also business men and everything.. Makes no damn sense..

I don't hang out with people like that....

What a turn off.

What if it was your favorite actor, singer, someone you were in love with and you walked by anD they hooted at ya??.....What wouuld you do??.........I agree with CM......Men don't do that...... I just drool

cwm27.gif

[This message has been edited by antvill (edited 11-01-2000).]

Hey antvill, As far as it being my favorite actor, singer, someone you were in love with and you walked by anD they hooted at me??.......It makes no difference to me.. I 've met people that are "famous" and they are just like you and I.. they don't phase me.. i just feel that there are better ways to compliment me or any female without all that...

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Hey antvill, As far as it being my favorite actor, singer, someone you were in love with and you walked by anD they hooted at me??.......It makes no difference to me.. I 've met people that are "famous" and they are just like you and I.. they don't phase me.. i just feel that there are better ways to compliment me or any female without all that...

I couldn't agree with you more......But men will be men........I know how you feel.....Women do a little hooting themselves....Case in point......I Did a fashion show a few years back for a chain of stores in Elizabeth NJ......I was 1 of 6 models walking the runway.......The audience was mostly hispanic but it was store owners, buyers and mostly women ....... Well women were Hooting and hollering??.......And I'm not talking during the fashion show I'm taking about prior and after......I walked around the hall and the women were whistling at me,.....Saying "PAPI psssssst ,......I even got my ass grabbed.......I don't know if they were just horny or they had 1 to many drinks......My advice if someone does it to you pretend just ignore it....

cwm1.gif

Psycologically it could be we are the second generation of males to grow up with visual images (tv, movies, so forth) meaning that in the early 40's when motion images began it was all the norm in animated pics, cartoons, and other visual representation that a male will "hoot" "hollar" "whistle" , ect.. when he sees an attractive shapley woman. If you want to take this further, you can say this also shaped what most men (of all nationalities) consider beautiful, sexy, women.

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

I personally just drool, like a dog with rabies....But...why do men do that?....goes back to our caveman days babe....funny how we always go back to our roots.....we are what we are....like trying to tell a woman to stop nagging and bitching....BTW....why DO woman do that?...

------------------

What da.....

Why do men hoot and shout at women...Do they think that we like it....

Just wondering..

I personally just drool, like a dog with rabies....But...why do men do that?....goes back to our caveman days babe....funny how we always go back to our roots.....we are what we are....like trying to tell a woman to stop nagging and bitching....BTW....why DO woman do that?...

------------------

What da.....

the worst are the guys who think they are snakes..."psssssssssssss... psssssssssss" my girlfriends and i were just complaining about this today- some nasty guy followed us into the subway hissing at us... thank god he didnt get through the turnstiles.

another routine annoyance is walking a block or two to a club... i have gotten honked at and followed by so many gross men that now everytime i go out- i make sure to go with a guy friend. haha- i always get this comment... "what them guys in that club got that i dont got?" the way some guys inside grab asses i sometimes find myself asking the same question.

personally i avoid eye contact and keep walking... if im in a bitchy mood ill comment back or give the finger. i know i know im asking for trouble. but sometimes its just hard to hold back.

i agree with crystal....boys do that. but they do it to you cause ur just so damn good looking wink.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

I've had women hoot and shout at me. Granted, women get that shit a LOT more than I do.

The dudes are either confused and don't know what to do to get attention, or they're morons, having fun.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Hey, that's men by nature.......some of us have learned to control it though knowing that females don't like it......don't take it out on all of us.......we didn't take Monica Lewinski out on all of you....he he.....lol

MiKeY

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Why do men hoot and shout at women...Do they think that we like it....

Just wondering..

--- Hey, mamacita... **whistles loudly** ... LOOKING GOOD MAMY... whoooohoooo... I NEED SOME LOVING baby... Love those boobies honey... whooohooooo... **whistles some more**... AY CARAMBA... ---

You mean like that? Nah, never done it... too much respect for women... but I can't help but twist my head when I see a gorgeous woman...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Archived