Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J. Lo. married AGAIN, to Marc Anthony...

Guest xfactor834

this woman is a fuckin nut case

yup ..Ben was smart for not marrying her ...

SAd - although she has money and looks - she doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to men ..

Marc Anthony's wife Dynarra must BE PISSED !!!!!!

Marc Anthony is stupid too ! Bet his skinny mosquito pee pee will disappear in J.Lo's big tushie !

Why are celebrities so intent on marrying other celebrities? I can understand the financial incompatability of a celebrity marrying someone who's not a celebrity, but there are other rich people outside of the world of celebrities - rich people with wealth that dwarfs those of celebrities. What ever happened to celebrities dating the rich business tycoons?

hold on - let's stop calling J.Lo a cunt, ho and bitch and analyaze her for a sec ..

Becuz she's famous and only had 3 marriages - that makes her a whore ? Note : she had 3 husbands - not 3 one night stands

What if she only screwed the men that she was invloved with ..which was a Cuban waiter - Ojani, Diddy, Ben + Marc - that's only 4 men ! hmm..I wonder if she sucked Tommy Mottolas balls to get a record deal cuz bitch sure can't sing ..

4 men for a regular chic is quite a few but I guess when you're famous - it's an astronomical number ??

And celebrities don't want to date some balding middle aged CEO business tycoons ...they're not very sexy or exciting. They're dorks.

Maybe J.Lo just likes dressing up in white dresses and being in a wedding - there are women who are nuts like that . And becuz she got money she can get married 20 more times !

J.Lo should be called a bitch,whore + a cunt not for getting married 3 times but because that's who she really is. And Marc Anthony is one stupid ass motherf*cker for leaving his wife and 2 sons to marry a TWHAAAT !!! ???

J.Lo should be called a bitch,whore + a cunt not for getting married 3 times but because that's who she really is. And Marc Anthony is one stupid ass motherf*cker for leaving his wife and 2 sons to marry a TWHAAAT !!! ???

i can def agree with this part of your statement. she is a snobby self-centered bitch, and she'll be that way no matter how many times she gets married!!! i also think she's trying to stick it to ben with this whole marc anthony fiasco, which is totally lame. oh well, i just hope ben has had time for his balls to grow back after she took them from him.

hold on - let's stop calling J.Lo a cunt, ho and bitch and analyaze her for a sec ..

Becuz she's famous and only had 3 marriages - that makes her a whore ? Note : she had 3 husbands - not 3 one night stands

What if she only screwed the men that she was invloved with ..which was a Cuban waiter - Ojani, Diddy, Ben + Marc - that's only 4 men ! hmm..I wonder if she sucked Tommy Mottolas balls to get a record deal cuz bitch sure can't sing ..

4 men for a regular chic is quite a few but I guess when you're famous - it's an astronomical number ??

And celebrities don't want to date some balding middle aged CEO business tycoons ...they're not very sexy or exciting. They're dorks.

Maybe J.Lo just likes dressing up in white dresses and being in a wedding - there are women who are nuts like that . And becuz she got money she can get married 20 more times !

:doh: its a lot more realistic to end up having 3 one night stands by the time ur 30 something as opposed to having 3 fuckin marriages...

and u totally contradict urself with that last statement. wtf?