Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Track Download

EDIT: Wow, i cant beleive i still remembered the pw from this account. How many years has it been?

wow - i never read that comment from mr SF. hehe. Thats been posted for all this time? ouch.jk glad some of you guys dug it back then, and ive read some posts which really made me happy. Thanks for all the support.

-skoof

• 3 months later...

its really outdated..but like you said..you made it back in like what '01?...sounds like you were going with the popularity of hard house..and you threw some trance in it...LONGG song..but i dig...and as for SFTUNNEL ..we all have different taste...If you like SF music which is banging pots and pans and a bunch of juice monkeys and whores, thats all good too :)soo jk, so relax b4 you do an internet flame fest..hehe lighten up....nobody takes the net seriously.

its really outdated..but like you said..you made it back in like what '01?...sounds like you were going with the popularity of hard house..and you threw some trance in it...LONGG song..but i dig...and as for SFTUNNEL ..we all have different taste...If you like SF music which is banging pots and pans and a bunch of juice monkeys and whores, thats all good too :)soo jk, so relax b4 you do an internet flame fest..hehe lighten up....nobody takes the net seriously.

hello everyone, new to the board. Not a fan of internet message boards. From what i see everyone bitches back and forth and is just plain cruel. But i figured i would give it a chance since some people told me its really not that bad and there are actually educated nyc clubbers on this site. For the track, i cant download it,but i know which one it is. Not really my type of music (too hard..and then it gets too melodic.) Btw...Nice double post trancesun(j/p) I heard Draper play thsi track(if its the same one) @ Exit years ago...crowd seemed to dig it. The minute long break wasnt for that crowd though (all they want is BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM) @the break they just stood there like deer trapped in headlights)It wasnt like a PVD or Tiesto crowd that would enjoy a nice melodic break. Either way..all art is good art IMO...but definitly doesnt hold the test of time..back in 99 yes...2005..ehhhh..haha. I think i heard you in mykonos at Paradise beach too <thumbsup>.