Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Returns to Deko This Thursday 6/10...

He's Back!!! His last NJ appearance before he is off to Ibiza for the summer. Everyone who has heard Erick at Deko in the past knows what this party is all about, arrive early to avoid the lines, all drinks will be 1/2 price from 9pm-11pm. Erick will be spinning from open till close 9pm-2am. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, people on a list will get in faster. See you all there!!!

He's Back!!! His last NJ appearance before he is off to Ibiza for the summer. Everyone who has heard Erick at Deko in the past knows what this party is all about, arrive early to avoid the lines, all drinks will be 1/2 price from 9pm-11pm. Erick will be spinning from open till close 9pm-2am. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, people on a list will get in faster. See you all there!!!

You know im coming through for this. Gonna be unreal!

Morillo is the man!!

YEA ARMENIO!!!!!!!!!!!