Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasies!

moniquetz007

Lately I've been seeing a lot of hot cops....They look pretty young too...Firemen are blahh...All pervy grandpa's....

I want to fuck in my office when no one is here....On my desk....then move it to the conference room.... I wanna fuck on an elevator too

Surprised none of these chicks want to get gangbanged by like a hockey or basketball team.

C'mon, fess up.

You'd be surprised at the number of women that are into that sort of shit. Not necessarily the hockey or baseball team, but the fantasy of being taken by a bunch of guys at once. You'd also be surprised how many of them have gone through with it. Good luck getting them to talk about it though ;) Still too taboo.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of hot cops....They look pretty young too...Firemen are blahh...All pervy grandpa's....

I want to fuck in my office when no one is here....On my desk....then move it to the conference room.... I wanna fuck on an elevator too

OK so what time do I show up outside your office? want me bring my hand cuffs too?? :hat:

Here's one .....

After only having hung out with her for a few weeks but having been love with her from the very first moment, from the very first date, she and I head out of town, upstate, one weekend.

But my porsche breaks down outside of town ... the car rolls into a honk-tonk, down and dirty bar, we start to drink, and eat, and she is not dressed up but looking naturally beautiful.

And as the light filters into the sawdust floor-covered empty bar that houses only you, her, and the bar owner and his wife, something so magical about the moment starts.

"Faithfully" by Journey comes on and when you hear the lyrics "Im forever yours faithfully" your heart drops, your back shivers, and you realize .... yep, you've found her. She's the one.

Two hours later you are making love in the porsche behind the honky-tonk ... because she said "yes".

I like that nice and subtle, "I'm a virgin" technique you got down

It's not a technique, it's the truth:D Gabo please remind him how I am the board virgin :bounce: It's an honor and position I take great pride in :tongue:

When I get married I will update ya'll on my experience, then ya'll will need to appoint a new board virgin:D

ciao bellos

It's not a technique, it's the truth:D Gabo please remind him how I am the board virgin :bounce: It's an honor and position I take great pride in :tongue:

When I get married I will update ya'll on my experience, then ya'll will need to appoint a new board virgin:D

ciao bellos

hahh thats funny cuz over a year ago i was the "cp virgin"... till i realized what i miss missing ;)

hahh thats funny cuz over a year ago i was the "cp virgin"... till i realized what i miss missing ;)

hehe well I'm not gonna say that it's always an easy task to remain a virgin, but I persist:D It matters too much to me.

Well I appreciate the crown bein passed to me :tongue:

:bowdown: ciao bella

to the virgins on this board ... i dont mean to be mean or a dick but thats the lamest thing ever !! in your 20's and a virgin ?? wtf ? i see it this way ... you either are really insecure with your body and dont wanna show it to anyone until you have ruined their lives and got them hitched(first of all id like to know what guy would be dumb enough to buy a car before test driving it..know what im sayin?) orrrr , you are lying... or have a really low sex drive ! which to me would be the scariest thing to come across... a chick with no sex drive :shake::worry::shake::worry::shake::worry:

I like the virgins on this board....shows that they are not corrupted by the evils of our society...i like that..

to the virgins on this board ... i dont mean to be mean or a dick but thats the lamest thing ever !! in your 20's and a virgin ?? wtf ? i see it this way ... you either are really insecure with your body and dont wanna show it to anyone until you have ruined their lives and got them hitched(first of all id like to know what guy would be dumb enough to buy a car before test driving it..know what im sayin?) orrrr , you are lying... or have a really low sex drive ! which to me would be the scariest thing to come across... a chick with no sex drive :shake::worry::shake::worry::shake::worry:

i have no problem with girls being virgins in their 20's. i know 3 of them, and i think there are alot more out there that are waiting. one of them has told me that she wants to give her virginity to her husband, and i have no problem with that. the only problem i know i would have, is getting close to my virgin gf who was making me wait until our wedding night. i get a hard on jus from kissing or when my girl is rubbing up against me. thats more frustration than i could handle. more power to the guy that could hold out, especially if his girl is hot and sexy.

I'm the last to talk seeing as how much I hate homos..................but you shouldn't be so arrogant and ignorant about someone's decision like that.

to the virgins on this board ... i dont mean to be mean or a dick but thats the lamest thing ever !! in your 20's and a virgin ?? wtf ? i see it this way ... you either are really insecure with your body and dont wanna show it to anyone until you have ruined their lives and got them hitched(first of all id like to know what guy would be dumb enough to buy a car before test driving it..know what im sayin?) orrrr , you are lying... or have a really low sex drive ! which to me would be the scariest thing to come across... a chick with no sex drive

ummm i wholeheartedly DISagree... :nono:

i waited until i was 21 to have sex... that was only a year ago... cant really explain what it is that makes us want to wait... but its a lot deeper than insecurity or low sex drive... i actually had a ridiculous sex drive lol.. and i am very secure with myself.. its just all in the way my parents raised me.. and how i was brought up. everyone has their reasons... i dont feel anyone who waits should have to justify his or her reasoning to anyone. its their choice. if fucking some chick iis all she is good for u for... then find someone else.. dont question why she wants to wait.