Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasies!

moniquetz007

where in webster hall did u do it? damn, I was looking for quite joint to do it with this horny girl and I could'nt find a decent quite place..... :beer:

dont know if the secluded area still exists, but they had this curtained off couch area on the second floor. helps when she has a skirt on and no panties to, in case ur gonna try.

Backseat of a car that was full of people :devil::getdown:

God bless BUMPY roads :D

My fantasy is to do it out in the woods while its raining during a nice warm summer night.

u were the only ones in the back seat?, if not, good trick :aright:

btw, everytime i see u i wanna :spank:

dont know if the secluded area still exists, but they had this curtained off couch area on the second floor. helps when she has a skirt on and no panties to, in case ur gonna try.

well, i dont remember such a place..but then I stopped going to WH for a long time, and I dont plan on going there anytime soon either...yeah I hear about the short skirt and no panites....though, its not hard to take the panties of like I did with that girl in WH, I told her I needed a suvenior to remind of her....I still have it! :hat:

Guest gabo

My fantasy is to do it out in the woods while its raining during a nice warm summer night.

Ive done that... not as cool as I thought it would be. mud, animals and sex don't always go good together.

yeah I hear about the short skirt and no panites....though, its not hard to take the panties of like I did with that girl in WH, I told her I needed a suvenior to remind of her....I still have it! :hat:

Wow! She sounded like a keeper...did you bring her home to mom & dad? I bet the panties weren't the only thing she gave you

We packed the car.. it was 4 of us in the back me on his lap...

Noone even knew.. and if they did they didnt care..

props on that one, considering the intimate locale. i did it in a stretch limo once, but they were at least 2-3 seats away.

Wow! She sounded like a keeper...did you bring her home to mom & dad?

her friend the fucking whore..cock blocker, found us out and took her away...i mean literally dragged her away.... :splat: never saw her again, so if it was any of u CP whores who gave away your panties to a guy some 3 yrs back in WH....PM me...

hmmmm...............

a fantasy of mine is tyin a guy up and literally ripping his clothes off as I tease him with my naked body :bounce: and then setting him free and letting him release all his pent up sexual frustration and energy;)

and a fantasy man would have to be Brandon Boyd of Incubus, if I met that man, my virginity would be in serious jeapordy:drool:

brandonboydfloordark.jpg