Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cock Blocking

nomembername

Somebody mentioned this on another thread and it got me thinking. Girls what the fuck is it with you and cock blocking? I mean come on now...if one of your girlfriends is all drunk and shit and wants to give her pussy up to some random guy she meets at a bar/club, why do you always feel that it is necessary to come "rescue" her.

It's usually the ugly friend who's doing the CB'ing also...just cause nobody wants to take your nasty, fat ass home with them doesn't mean you gotta fuck up our good time!

Somebody mentioned this on another thread and it got me thinking. Girls what the fuck is it with you and cock blocking? I mean come on now...if one of your girlfriends is all drunk and shit and wants to give her pussy up to some random guy she meets at a bar/club, why do you always feel that it is necessary to come "rescue" her.

It's usually the ugly friend who's doing the CB'ing also...just cause nobody wants to take your nasty, fat ass home with them doesn't mean you gotta fuck up our good time!

i agree ... and its not "usually", its "always" either the ugly fat bitch that noone wants to fuck or the little fag that is trying to get in her pants but is playing the nice guy role since she wont go for him on any normal occasion.. he plays the nice guy role and hopes he can get the pussy that way

yeah tell me about it.....its usually when u have a grp of 3 girls, one is a designated CB'er....always! but its not like these damn bitches wont get any...I mean I'll happily do em too, after ofcourse I'm done with her friend...but Women u got a stop this ugly practice....and if its guy who ends up being a CB, I can take care of it... :gang:

You think thats bad NMN. How about when you are hitting it off with one girl and she has FIVE friends out with them that night and not one of them is finding a guy ... and in LA, unlike NYC where it might be a cab ride away, people like to jump from venue to venue on the opposite side of the county, almost, and you're trying to fend of the peer pressure of the other 5 to take the girl you're hitting it off with to another area code. It happens all the time in LA.

You think thats bad NMN. How about when you are hitting it off with one girl and she has FIVE friends out with them that night and not one of them is finding a guy ... and in LA, unlike NYC where it might be a cab ride away, people like to jump from venue to venue on the opposite side of the county, almost, and you're trying to fend of the peer pressure of the other 5 to take the girl you're hitting it off with to another area code. It happens all the time in LA.

I didn't really understand what you wrote here but it does sound bad

I didn't really understand what you wrote here but it does sound bad

My bad. Just saying that here in LA you encounter that on a larger level sometimes where girls travel not in two but sometimes in fours and fives. So you have to fend off not just one girl blocking but a whole troup of em.

Interesting....What about hitting it off a tranny and you are Drunk?? HA Do u think it would be bad idea if you friend try to save your Life!

:laugh:

Interesting....What about hitting it off a tranny and you are Drunk?? HA Do u think it would be bad idea if you friend try to save your Life!

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question but I've had friends go home with trannies and they were so drunk that when we tried to explain to them that it's a dude, they wouldn't listen. So we try once and if they don't bother listening than fuck em...they'll figure it out in the morning.

Funny story actually, my one boy ended up hooking up with this "thing" towards the end of the night. For a minute we all thought "it" was hot but than once we realized what "it" was we tried to tell him but he wasn't listening so he went back to "it's" apartment. Who knows what really happened but all I know is that when my boy woke up there were magazines everywhere with "it's" picture on the cover. "It" was some like real deal top model for transvestites or whatever. My boy even saw a website that "it" had but till this day, I could never get it out of him.

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question but I've had friends go home with trannies and they were so drunk that when we tried to explain to them that it's a dude, they wouldn't listen. So we try once and if they don't bother listening than fuck em...they'll figure it out in the morning.

Funny story actually, my one boy ended up hooking up with this "thing" towards the end of the night. For a minute we all thought "it" was hot but than once we realized what "it" was we tried to tell him but he wasn't listening so he went back to "it's" apartment. Who knows what really happened but all I know is that when my boy woke up there were magazines everywhere with "it's" picture on the cover. "It" was some like real deal top model for transvestites or whatever. My boy even saw a website that "it" had but till this day, I could never get it out of him.

Yes that was what I tried to say....;)

anyway thats crazy cause i know a few people w/ the same situation lol

ewwwww nasty!!! They funny thing they always realized the next day when they wake up smiliez.de_1729.gif

yeah, wonder what might have given it away ;)

OK! I dont get it...how do ppl not know when it is an "it". I mean one of the first things i do is grab the crotch to verify what I am dealing with....so ladies no offense if you feel my hands between your legs...I am just verifying....LOL :beer:

OK! I dont get it...how do ppl not know when it is an "it". I mean one of the first things i do is grab the crotch to verify what I am dealing with....so ladies no offense if you feel my hands between your legs...I am just verifying....LOL :beer:

u must be alot of fun at parties

sooo fucking right

if the girl is really into you, she´ll tell the cockblock girl to leave.

if you still get the cockblock girl/guy, try this:

"ooohh, you must be the girl/guy she´s been talking about all the time! you must be really cool, i´m nomembername, whats your name?". compliment cockblock and draw him/her into convo. ask how they got to know each other and shit. then after a little smalltalk ask permission from cockblock to take away your girl: "hey, i´ve not been giving *targets name* attention at all now, do you mind if i take her to a place where its a little less loud?". works WONDERS i tell ya (can you believe me talking such bullshit?? haha ;) ).

doesnt matter how much of an asshole you´ve been to the target girl, how you presented yourself to her or how she likes to be treated. whats important that her FRIENDS get a good picture of you here. cause if her friends give her props and think you´re cool, she´ll have no problem sleeping with you since she won´t have to think about what her friends will think about her tomorrow.

(a little exception is when your target and her friend came there together and know nobody, then you´ll have to have a buddy ready to entertain the cockblock so your target girl will feel her friend is safe and entertained and not sitting somewhere alone being bored)

there it is, my little secret for treating cockblocks.

Thank you Tastey for the words of wisdom but I'm not saying I don't know how to get around girls who cock-block...you can't tell me that you've never been in a situation where things were going great with you and some drunk chick who is all over you than and at the end of the night her friends are leaving and drag her with them even though she wants to get the shit fucked out of her (or some type of similar situation).

Thank you Tastey for the words of wisdom but I'm not saying I don't know how to get around girls who cock-block...you can't tell me that you've never been in a situation where things were going great with you and some drunk chick who is all over you than and at the end of the night her friends are leaving and drag her with them even though she wants to get the shit fucked out of her (or some type of similar situation).

of course man, gotta love the dragaway-chick who is usually the driver, dead sober, horny but not drunk enough to go after what she wants, watching you all the time with her jaleous eyes, says to her girlfriends how stupid her friend is for hooking up so quickly... but would secretly give everything to be able to be free like her friend.

what a fuckin cliché :laugh:

if you want to have some real fun, tell that to the dragaway girl, you´ll make her night :laugh: