Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm new and I have a ?

ding ding ding . .good job Queen

My friend Greg was just talking about this event but I guess I wasn't listening because then I would have been able to tell you.. All I remembered was something about The Grove a club. . something ... Egil...

:)

woot woot!

I copied this from wantickets.com!

Driving the VJ system will be the kings of “mash-ups and mainstream remixesâ€, Swedish Egil and VJ Todd. Hip hopin’ on the courtyard, DJ Dexterious and 4REAL, plus the VIP house lounge with DJ Roland.

The MIDNIGHT SMASH live stage show, “Psychodramaâ€

Hair and make-up by Paul Mitchell-the school and clothing by Catwalk.

And introducing the DIEZEL VIXENS, costumed by Chic Designs.

$20 pre-sale no-wait guaranteed-entry.

ORANGE COUNTY IS ABOUT TO BE ROCKED!

History is in the making as Southern California’s 3 largest and most influential nightclubs join forces to create the biggest club to ever hit California! Damian Sanders (co-founder of Rubber, Pimp ‘n Ho and Summer of Love) Darryl Garcia (co-founder of Live, Cupids and Raw) and Gavin Haughey (co-founder of Naked, Cupids and all around P.I.M.P.) are finally joining together to bring you the biggest nightclub experience ever. This is the scene-changing club we’ve all been waiting for! Get ready to be rocked!

PREPARE FOR AN AUDIO / VIDEO FUSION OF EPIC MAGNITUDE!

June 26th, everything you thought you knew about clubbing will be forever changed. CLUB DIEZEL will be premiering a revolutionary concept that will have you freakin’ in your boots. You won’t just hear the music and you won’t just feel the bass, but now, you’ll also see it on our 6 mega-screens. CLUB DIEZEL will be introducing Pioneer’s industry changing DVD music-video mixing system, and you won’t believe your eyes. Mix this with 10 of Orange County’s sexiest dancers, 30 personal dance stages, 70 new couches and the wildest stage shows ever, and you’ve got CLUB DIEZEL. Be forewarned, we’re on a mission to blow you away!

CLUB DIEZEL, THE NEW ENGINE OF ORANGE COUNTY.

URL: http://WWW.CLUBDIEZEL.COM

Grove of Anaheim, The

2200 E. Katella Ave.

Anaheim, CA 92806

Hours: 9:00:00 PM - 2:00:00 AM

Info Lines: (714) 712-7200

Capacity: 2500